Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nearly 20 week wait almost over! Received shipping notice today! :bigthumb::greentractorride:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Nearly 20 week wait almost over! Received shipping notice today! :bigthumb::greentractorride:
:think:
For those of us unfamiliar with your purchase, what shipped?

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Did you considering purchasing the JD top n tilt kit during your tractor purchase? I don't remember it being an option in September when I got my quote. When I went back last week to quote again it was an option on certain models. I can't imagine it wouldnt fit the 2R the same as the 3R.

How did you decide what size pistons to get from fitrite?

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you considering purchasing the JD top n tilt kit during your tractor purchase? I don't remember it being an option in September when I got my quote. When I went back last week to quote again it was an option on certain models. I can't imagine it wouldnt fit the 2R the same as the 3R.

No I didn't because I didn't see it as an option.

2"

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
639 Posts

Completely different animals.

While they may physically actually fit pin sizes, the overall working lengths and design are very different.

Typically I make a recommendation for piston and rod diameters, most people go with my recommendations.

One last thing, the factory JD T&T sets for the 30XXR and 40XXR series are built with what I consider the wrong overall working lengths. But that is for the end customer to ultimately decide on.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts