Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has heard about probable shipping/delivery time on 1026r? Getting anxious to put it to work... ordered it about a month ago... dealer here in Nebraska says "June"... noticed on Canadian post probably more like "July"....dealer here tells me I will be "first in line".... so I guess just be patient!

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Yeah, the wait can be difficult. Hang in there Gary. Even Chistmas in July can be fun. Sorry I can not help you with any info.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yeah, my dealer also said June as of yesterday. The manager said when they get one he would let me test drive it in their demo area and move some gravel. :thumbup1gif: For now, just the same ole 2305 on the lot although they are selling fast. Even the 2000 series brochure no longer has the 2305 so it's coming very soon! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 Series Brochure

Yeah, my dealer also said June as of yesterday. The manager said when they get one he would let me test drive it in their demo area and move some gravel. :thumbup1gif: For now, just the same ole 2305 on the lot although they are selling fast. Even the 2000 series brochure no longer has the 2305 so it's coming very soon! :thumbup1gif:
Intriguing, on the 2305 not in the brochure...now am curious why there is no brochure on the new 1 Series. Few if any 2305s seem to be left around here (eastern Nebraska)...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Waiting on a 1026r

I am also waiting on a 1026r. No delivery date yet. Hoping they come in soon. Has anyone got info on the part that caused the delay?

·
Registered
10 Posts
1026R estimated delivery date June 21

Update: My dealer told me today that my 1026R should be delivered from the factory June 21st and then delivered to my home about a week later after setup is complete. Hope there are no more delays.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still hearing "June"

Update: My dealer told me today that my 1026R should be delivered from the factory June 21st and then delivered to my home about a week later after setup is complete. Hope there are no more delays.
Called dealer this morning (June 1) ... no ship date yet..."likely" this month... here in eastern Nebraska... what part of country are you in?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd be interested in knowing whether the 1 series has a (much) tighter turning radius than the 2305; if it did that would make it a lot better for mowing grass around trees etc......and just maybe I would have to consider trading in my current 4110, but it's almost impossible to get any meaningful information on them.

·
Administrator
17,250 Posts
I'd be interested in knowing whether the 1 series has a (much) tighter turning radius than the 2305; if it did that would make it a lot better for mowing grass around trees etc......and just maybe I would have to consider trading in my current 4110, but it's almost impossible to get any meaningful information on them.
The 1-series is considerably smaller than your 4110, so unless your looking to downsize then your really can't compare them.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Tighter than a 2305? Have you sat on and tried a 2305? The turning radius as stated by JD website is 7.4 ft. but I could swear it is tighter. Now I am going to have to measure it myself.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was just at my JD dealer in Jackson, WI. They just got the 1023 in this morning. It does look very nice.
However, he said that deliveries on the 1023 and 1026 would be at the earliest, September here.

·
Super Moderator
5,483 Posts
Tighter than a 2305? Have you sat on and tried a 2305? The turning radius as stated by JD website is 7.4 ft. but I could swear it is tighter. Now I am going to have to measure it myself.
Randy,I would bet too. Much tighter radius on the 2305.
JD has the 2520 at 8.2 ft w/o brakes,and I know that is wrong. I can just about make it the whole way around my sister-in-laws newly planted Red Bud tree which is no more than 5 ft.:thumbup1gif:

Greg

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Randy,I would bet too. Much tighter radius on the 2305.
JD has the 2520 at 8.2 ft w/o brakes,and I know that is wrong. I can just about make it the whole way around my sister-in-laws newly planted Red Bud tree which is no more than 5 ft.:thumbup1gif:

Greg
Greg,

I was thinking more about this and I am wondering if Deere measures to the middle of the machine for this spec?

·
Registered
280 Posts
the dealers 1026r showed up today

1 - 20 of 54 Posts