Green Tractor Talk banner

Shop Air Plumbing

7K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  mjncad 
Do tell? Sure it isn't a snap together erector set but I don't find it all that bad.
Well, I can just see 2 months down the road saying...heck I wish I had another air drop right over this here new welding table I just built....with Brass/Pex/whatever, just cut the pipe, sweat in a Tee, pipe, voila...done deal. With black pipe....even if you cut the pipe and thread it 10' in the air, how you gonna thread your Tee on? :think:
I guess I shouldnt really comment on it, I've never done it myself with black pipe, but I have heard people saying things along those lines.

As far as the whole price thing....dont blame me! :hide: I'm just telling you guys what I heard...If I actually had an idea for what I'd want/need, I'd request a quote for the fun of it... If anybody here gets a quote, be sure to let us know...
Yup! I agree Dave, much harder to add or change with iron pipe. Plus it's heavier and dirtier to install. Add to that if you have a leak you have to take everything apart back to that point to fix it. Copper may be more money up front, but the labor savings along makes up the difference I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.