Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, here is another quirk of mine. I always (whether needed or not) purchase the shop and parts manuals to my machines. I always find them very informative and helpful. Seems to be a small price to pay for good information.

Also, the Deere shop manuals are excellent. They have sections on "Theory of Operation", first I have ever seen this. Well worth the money just for this.

·
Registered
733 Posts
OK, here is another quirk of mine. I always (whether needed or not) purchase the shop and parts manuals to my machines. I always find them very informative and helpful. Seems to be a small price to pay for good information.

Also, the Deere shop manuals are excellent. They have sections on "Theory of Operation", first I have ever seen this. Well worth the money just for this.
Same here...Have a service manual for every "non-Disposable" piece I own. Actually the only vehicles I dont have SVC manuals for is my Sierra and Acadia... Got the Genuine GM Dealer SVC Manual for my Camaro, along with the original set of Parts MicroFiche's for it...yes, I have a Fiche Reader for those... :lol:
Back in my college days I even went so far as to track down and acquire all the sales literature for them...got the sales brochures for my Camaro, the 454SS I used to own, etc.. EVEN ads that were printed in magazines... About the only thing I dont have for my Camaro is the original window sticker :cry:

You know Randy...if you were closer to me, I think I'd be spending alot of time over in your super shop... LOL!

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Same here...Have a service manual for every "non-Disposable" piece I own. Actually the only vehicles I dont have SVC manuals for is my Sierra and Acadia... Got the Genuine GM Dealer SVC Manual for my Camaro, along with the original set of Parts MicroFiche's for it...yes, I have a Fiche Reader for those... :lol:
Back in my college days I even went so far as to track down and acquire all the sales literature for them...got the sales brochures for my Camaro, the 454SS I used to own, etc.. EVEN ads that were printed in magazines... About the only thing I dont have for my Camaro is the original window sticker :cry:
You know, each time I think I am the radical you guys prove me wrong. There is always someone farther over the edge than I. Thanks.

You know Randy...if you were closer to me, I think I'd be spending alot of time over in your super shop... LOL!
Well Dave, anytime you are in my neck of the woods you are welcome. I know...., you could plan your next vacation around a visit. In fact all you guys are welcome.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
I've got a brother in law in Richland Center that's getting in the dairy business, next time I get out there I'm gonna take you up on your offer!

I have the full manuals for all my test equipment. Working on full manuals for the tractors... Don't have them for vehicles, don't really have the facilities to work on them. So I'll take my place at the bottom of the pile.

Pete

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got a brother in law in Richland Center that's getting in the dairy business, next time I get out there I'm gonna take you up on your offer!
Great, looking forward to meeting you. They are just down the road (well a couple of hours). I am just a little south east of Madison.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts