·
Administrator
17,301 Posts
Very Nice! Thanks for sharing:drinks:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Wow, wow, wow, wow!

You thought of everything. Very well done, you did a great job with the layout and plenty of bench space. Thank you Khop. I really appreciated the tour.

·
Administrator
20,363 Posts
That's really nice. Looks like you can spend days at a time in there!

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Shop Envy! Very nice :thumbup1gif: thanks for the video. You've got stuff I didn't even know existed!

Pete

·
Registered
45 Posts
KHOP

WOW!!!! What I would give to have a setup like that. Thanks for video. One question though, how did you get all that and the building by the wifey. HA

Gregg

·
Registered
280 Posts
now thats a shop!!!!!! that is amazing im jealous

·
Registered
40 Posts
Clean Shop

Very impressive. And CLEAN. You shamed me into cleaning the steel dust out of my knife shop on Christmas eve morning.:cookoo:

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
KHOP Shop..................

People like you make me sick!!!!!!!!!! :lol: If only my 'genes' would have 'alinged' a little better, maybe I'd be able to A) Put tools away, after I'm done with them, And B) Not have so many offsprings that would borrow.....(Did I say 'borrow'(?) my stuff! That is truly a Craftsmen's paradise! Thanks for sharing! Awesome, awesome set-up....Happy New Year! ~Scotty

PS- If I needed a Phillips head right now it would take me 20 minutes!!!!!!! ~Scotty

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thanks for posting, you have an incredible shop! :thumbup1gif: Very clean and well thought out. :thumbup1gif:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts