Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure but I am thinking they missed a couple of bolts. Can some one tell me if the dealer missed a couple of bolts here?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
I think you are just fine with two. They are just holding on the weight and you are not running down the highway at 60mph. I had Wheelhorse tractors with wheel weights and they only had two bolts holding them on. Don't lose any sleep over it you're just fine. :good2:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Randy. I asked because the sales guy said that the technician had a problem putting them on. He was doing them backwards. Just wanted to be sure.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts
Looks fine to me also.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
They typically only use 2, it won't go anywhere, you're good to go

·
Premium Member
9,264 Posts
Two bolts should hold it just fine...

But if you are afflicted with the same anal retentive obsessive compulsive perfectionist over kill is good personality that some of us have..... It shouldn't be very hard to add the other two missing bolts. :hide:

I'd use lock washers with nylon lock nuts......

·
Super Moderator
8,053 Posts
But if you are afflicted with the same anal retentive obsessive compulsive perfectionist over kill is good personality that some of us have..... It shouldn't be very hard to add the other two missing bolts. :hide:
Sounds familiar. That's what happens when you're brought up to measure to the .0001" :banghead:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Two bolts should hold it just fine...

I'd use lock washers with nylon lock nuts......
Sounds like you have CDO. It is just like OCD but all the letters are in order! :laugh:

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
They are designed to use 2 bolts. The other 2 bolt holes in the rim are holding the starter weight on.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all. It just looked strange to me. Also, the comment from the sales about the tech trying to install them backwards. if that is even possible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts