Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to post about someone really going the "extra mile" on this forum. Since so many do, I thought this thread might give them some recognition for their time and efforts. Feel free to add your own, since we all know someone who is a great asset to this forum. (Well, I think everyone is an asset to the forum, but maybe y'all understand what I am getting at.)

Today, my "shout out" goes to dieselshadow. He has helped us put together the cookbook, and works hard to update it, any time requested.

He is good with helping others with tractor issues too!

Thanks dieselshadow!!

·
Administrator
20,668 Posts
I'll bounce it right back at you!:thumbup1gif: Thank you for your constant positive attitude here on GTT. :hi:

Great members like yourself make this a great place to be. I enjoy being a part of it. :drinks:

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Farmgirl19: tractors, airplanes, trucks, horses, dogs, cooking, jokes, always stirring something or someone up.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
My vote goes to Gizmo2, Just Sayin!:lol: Just had too!
All kidding aside. I have come to rely on many different individuals depending on topic. I do however look to all members for the different perspectives and opinions they offer. Everyone here seems to add to the forum and I could not single out one individual. So, http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/members/list/
A fine oiled machine comes to mind.

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
All kidding aside. I have come to rely on many different individuals depending on topic. I do however look to all members for the different perspectives and opinions they offer. Everyone here seems to add to the forum and I could not single out one individual. So, http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/members/list/
Are you, were you a politician in this or a past life?:laugh:

·
Registered
11,882 Posts
I had no idea there was a list of members. If I have more free time in my next life, I will look at. Thanks, Gizmo.

·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm going to give a big Shout out to Chuckv, today. :yahoo: I have been reading through his postings, and he is very helpful, has loads of knowledge and shares diagrams too! Kudos to you Chuckv! And thanks for taking the time and effort to help so many!!! :good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Yet again, good post Farmgirl.:thumbup1gif:
It's getting to the point we have SO many knowledgeable people I cannot keep track of all of them. It really is awesome, to say the least.
Not to mention I'm beginning to feel like a dope.:lol:

·
Super Moderator
2,706 Posts
Too late, FG. I gave Chuck his dues in post #3 of this thread.....:tongue:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Too late, FG. I gave Chuck his dues in post #3 of this thread.....:tongue:
What the heck is wrong with you Farmgirl? :lol:

In Farmgirl's defense, today is today. New day!

·
Super Moderator
2,706 Posts
I hope all realize I wasn't trying to be.....contentious, I guess for lack of a better word. In my opinion, in the L&G realm, Chuck is the best. So I know how good and helpful Chuck is, plus he's just as helpful and informative on WFM. He deserves more than one "shout out", so FG's shout out was very appropriate and I was just trying to make others aware of how much Chuck is appreciated (at FG's expense I guess).:flag_of_truce:

·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No problem, T-Mo! I'll still give a "Shout out" to whomever I want, whenever I want! I'm kind of stubborn, like that!! :laugh:

·
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
is there any women that aren't? :laugh:
:tongue: They can be stubborn if they are worth anything! How boring would it be if we were not a challenge? :flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Terry,

I'm blushing now...but thanks everyone for the good words. We all should acknowledge Terry (T-Mo) for getting the LGT section organized and inviting myself and so many of us over from other sites to share this hobby in multiple places.

There are literally far too many folks to name and thank them all for their contributions, but I must say that FG has the widest ranging and some of the most interesting posts I've encountered here in my short time on GTT.

Chuck

1 - 20 of 33 Posts