Green Tractor Talk banner

Show me your dump trailer, here is mine

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Jer 
#1 ·
Dump trailer project. Trying to load pics please be patient.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Additional pics dump trailer pics

Ok this was an EBAY purchase last fall,see pic very sad shape indeed. Then I got busy manufacturing a tailgate and sanded till I got carpal tunnel. Tested the hydraulics today and I am very happy with it. My plan is to use it for stump/brush transport to the compost area of the farm.

Attachments

#3 ·
I wish I had one to show. I want one, but have not justified the cost to the CFO/SofW

#4 ·
OK, OK, I know mine isn't a fancy green one but, I didn't see any qualifiers by the OP. So, here is mine. Oh, and I love it. It is only a 5 x 8 and rated at 2200 lbs. All self contained hydraulics with a rechargeable deep cycle battery. These are fantastic.

Attachments

#6 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Grass

I built this years ago. Originally it had a hand jack to dump it as I towed it with an ATV. Since getting the 1026 I removed the jack and installed a hydraulic cylinder so it can be dumped from the tractor. At 4x6 it is a bit much for an ATV with a full load. The 1026 handles it well.

#7 ·
This is mine.....

Snow Vehicle Winter Automotive wheel system Car

I love it, and should've had it 8 years ago. It almost completely replaces my gooseneck flat deck, and I think it would entirely if it was 20' instead of 16'.

It was an unapproved purchase that I slipped by the CFO, but after seeing it work all summer she's on board now.

-J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Buster and mjncad
#10 ·
It looks like it says 'Load Trail;' am I correct? That's a nice trailer. :good2:

Oh man I could make so many comments about marriage; but I won't. :lol:

#11 · (Edited)
Sure does....

Aug 1 we make it official....I sure hope I haven't forgotten any tools I need before then!!!

-J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.