Green Tractor Talk banner

1461 - 1480 of 1480 Posts

·
Registered
3,709 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
04 Ford F350, V10, 6 speed, 4.30 gears, 35,000 miles.
Oh. My. God !!!
Where the heck has that thing been tucked away?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Oh. My. God !!!
Where the heck has that thing been tucked away?
My dad bought it new, in 04. Shortly after getting it, he had the Ford dealership do a dually conversion to it- everything but the bud hubs on the front. He only used it to pull gooseneck with (it was worked, but not abused- it's as good as it looks), and it's been garage kept its whole life. Recently, he decided to downsize to a new F150- he's selling his Ranger, and he offered this to me. I sold my own 04 (same truck, same engine/trans, but single rear wheel), and bought his truck. He was tickled to keep it in the family, and it is special to me.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,221 Posts
Still my favorite...
Bubber, I've had many new vehicles over the years with numerous trucks in the mix but I had never owned a Ford or a Dodge/Ram truck, I was mainly a GMC/Toyota truck guy.
I know our F150's are of new design and we really can't compare them to yesterday's trucks but my F150 is at the top of my list as the most liked vehicle I've ever owned.

·
Registered
20,811 Posts
Bubber, I've had many new vehicles over the years with numerous trucks in the mix but I had never owned a Ford or a Dodge/Ram truck, I was mainly a GMC/Toyota truck guy.
I know our F150's are of new design and we really can't compare them to yesterday's trucks but my F150 is at the top of my list as the most liked vehicle I've ever owned.
I love the design also - especially the huge cabs. But that will all likely change next year with the new design for 2021....

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I have loved the new gen trucks ever since I saw the Atlas concept at the Detroit Auto show in 2013

MbnJzreRDsfCPq0YxHyuyek6_Djt3F0aVfU7pwOPwDDnznjXTA2v4T61Re7_ak8XuBIsnjIbNzpK30_3tuAZAyJHLB0PLffo.jpg

I liked Rangers and had 4. I don't have a picture of my 84 Ranger handy. but here are the other three.

8NvC6XWEM_xe8qbwB3MNoQfUDU0Y3pPzT0x0schiCvOBL8tIbhsLy67Mr9QAYWGpgv8YAvSEEGuoigLOb4xGHbd_wmx27Qi_.jpg

JUrc8YZJ5-21AkZdU6ibx0XdZPD3S9jQSv3O1_JculzaySEYKBDivB22u4bz9oEnmkzJ_li5lvRtAwlsf5ILKBKQu-ePGvXK.jpg

RU3Vs5sDH1jLzswfdQACjiz9Dbc7_3xSQIxfetEcJZUh6hc_-JGY78kSvVMOY6MXUjHDzfqNKC0qIWBUfctfGgP1A9gwJ-HA.jpg

Call me a brand loyalist, or whatever. I've only had Fords, same as my Dad and same as my grandfathers.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,221 Posts
Call me a brand loyalist, or whatever. I've only had Fords, same as my Dad and same as my grandfathers.
My father was an avid Ford truck fan.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts

·
Registered
20,811 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Mine's unhappy as it's sitting outside our hotel for the duration of the winter storm oving across the upper mid west this weekend. We have 12" of snow and 25 - 40 mph winds making visibility bad. Will be watching road reports in the morning to determine when we start our trip back home tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Mine's unhappy as it's sitting outside our hotel for the duration of the winter storm oving across the upper mid west this weekend. We have 12" of snow and 25 - 40 mph winds making visibility bad. Will be watching road reports in the morning to determine when we start our trip back home tomorrow.

Gusts as high as 41 MPH today here, but no snow.

Dave

1461 - 1480 of 1480 Posts