Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
12,337 Posts
No real snow fall yet in my house. Lets see your Tractor in the Snow pics.:lolol:
boy oh boy:lol: just wait till SOME OF THE GUYS on here read this!:lolol:

p.s.--what was u thinking typing this:nunu::nunu: u trying to take over the great sammich thread-huh:clapping: this does have maybe more intriguing parts to see:drinks: and as a lot of us old timers are on diets,:empathy: now of the new year:lol: carry on.

·
Corndog Hater
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here's mine. This is two years ago this March. Just got the tractor and a week later we were dumped on, many times. I was sure happy with the new rig and what she would do! I had snow right to my armpits that winter :mocking:

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
:laugh: I love this thread already. I'm here for the pics :munch:

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
All I got right now on my iPad. We get some more snow will have to get some more. From last year

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,004 Posts
Thread title and first post has been edited, sorry guys but this is and will remain a family friendly site.

·
Corndog Hater
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Thread title and first post has been edited, sorry guys but this is and will remain a family friendly site.
I was really confused as to what could have been inappropriate, :unknown: until I thought out "Show Me Your... Tractor In The Snow..."

Ahh ok... I see what he had originally done...:lol:

I will have to contribute pics...when we get more snow!

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
No Chance of me posting any pics . It was almost 80 here today . But I will enjoy seeing some of you guys pics . :munch:

·
Registered
747 Posts
We're expecting to get 6+" over the next 36 hours. I'll try and post up some snowblowing and a plowing pics... if we really get the snow.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Here you go.

Doug

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
From last year...

snow middle.jpg

1 - 20 of 98 Posts