48 lbs raised right here on the farm.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,055 Posts

·
Administrator
20,353 Posts
Mine isn't as pretty as psrumors, but it was tasty and very tender.

IMG_4316.jpg IMG_4317.jpg IMG_4318.jpg IMG_0004.JPG

·
Registered
586 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
4,055 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hope that I can still play this game, our big thanksgiving dinner is today to be able to have traveling family attend. Anyway, here's my bird, right out of the smoker.

View attachment 36017
Very nice! I'm on my way....

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I hope that I can still play this game, our big thanksgiving dinner is today to be able to have traveling family attend. Anyway, here's my bird, right out of the smoker.

View attachment 36017
:fed: If all of us that want to show up, actually do show up, you'd better hope that you cooked TWO!! :fed:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,056 Posts
:fed: If all of us that want to show up, actually do show up, you'd better hope that you cooked TWO!! :fed:
I'd be goin for the bacon, Just Sayin! :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
In my less than humble opinion the best way to enjoy turkey is a heart-attack-on-a-plate Monte Christo sandwich from Gunther Toody's. :thumbup1gif:

If I recall correctly, Farmgirl is fed up with Monte Christo's from her cargo plane pilot days. :lol:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
In my less than humble opinion the best way to enjoy turkey is a heart-attack-on-a-plate Monte Christo sandwich from Gunther Toody's. :thumbup1gif:

If I recall correctly, Farmgirl is fed up with Monte Christo's from her cargo plane pilot days. :lol:
Fed up would be an understatement. Those things were shoved at us as the crew meal at least twice a day, when I was flying passengers, out of Denver. I have never been a fan of turkey, but after a year of that, I can barely read the words Monte Christo without feeling ill.

But I guess Colorado likes those things.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts