41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,105 Posts
Landscaping, duh! :hide:
Ok... I guess I was expecting that. :) Shame on me for being lazy and not googling it. So it's a storage box for your trailer. I never heard them referred to as a "Landscapers Cage". I had something similar on the front of my motorcycle trailer 30-years ago when I used to race motocross. Back then we just called them storage boxes. :)

·
Premium Member
12,105 Posts
BTW... a less popular use for pallet forks is for removing excess chunks of skin from your shins and ankles. Keep those forks lowered to the floor when not in use.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
? yep, it's off a landscaping trailer and used to store gear etc in a locked area.

HOWEVER I'm hoping to repurpose it... planning to put it on its side, install shelves and use it as a cool gear locker in the workshop...

Landscaping, duh!
Ok... I guess I was expecting that. ? Shame on me for being lazy and not googling it. So it's a storage box for your trailer. I never heard them referred to as a "Landscapers Cage". I had something similar on the front of my motorcycle trailer 30-years ago when I used to race motocross. Back then we just called them storage boxes. :)

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
I used my forks to locate and drag nearly 700 feet of 0verhead electrical power line out of deep weeds directly under the power line on my property which adjoins my house. There was NO WAY to carry that by hand, let alone drag it out of the weeds. When a downed tree took the line down many years ago, the power company left the line and I remembered it was there and I went looking for it with my forks as I didn't want it in my mower....

After I drug it out of the brush to the right of the photo, I put my bucket back on to resume mowing.....I really like to use the FEL and bucket to protect the front of the tractor from objects in the tall weeds and brush when mowing....Originally, when I drug the wire out into the open, my plan was to have the power company come and get it. Well, when they wouldn't, I ended up using the pallet forks to place it out of the way until its dealt with...

(excuse my fat finger over the corner of the camera lens).....:hide:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
The ladies at church asked me to bring my gas grill for a picnic we were having. It’s too heavy for the Missus to handle one end lifting it into the truck anymore, and we only live 3/4 of a mile from church. So...

CA503086-5A17-4D1B-8ACC-879A14AF1262.jpeg

They also worked great for moving an extremely heavy box designed to keep things... safe. :cool:

B1C33018-9727-41F3-B22F-5EF9D609C40F.jpeg

·
Registered
318 Posts
...my plan was to have the power company come and get it. Well, when they wouldn't...
The free stuff section of Craigslist works greatfor me. There is somebody out there that can make use of just about anything.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I used them to move 16 ft. deck boards from my trailer to the project site.....a giant pallet to store my implements on.
Hi there,

Is that a heavy duty box blade from Everything Attachments?

How was your experience with EA and their product?
I'm considering a standard duty EA box blade.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi there,

Is that a heavy duty box blade from Everything Attachments?

How was your experience with EA and their product?
I'm considering a standard duty EA box blade.

Yes it is and I really like it. I had a very small issue with the top mount but it was quickly resolved with a grinder. If I would have had Kenny's top hook like I do now I wouldn't have had to grind it. I went with the heavy duty one for the added weight. It's built like a tank.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yes it is and I really like it. I had a very small issue with the top mount but it was quickly resolved with a grinder. If I would have had Kenny's top hook like I do now I wouldn't have had to grind it. I went with the heavy duty one for the added weight. It's built like a tank.
Good to know. Thank you for sharing.

I don't have a huge project so I think I'll go with a standard duty.

Do you know if they ever offer any coupons?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Lifted the AC unit up so I could re-level the pad under it. Dropped bucket with the gravel right next to the unit before I put the forks.

·
Administrator
17,943 Posts
Breaking tire beads:

41 - 57 of 57 Posts