Green Tractor Talk banner

Signed on the dotted line...

3K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  stevenmc001 
#1 ·
After a lot (A LOT) of research, including quotes after quotes for different models and configs (owe my salesman a beer or two for sure), I made the decision to stick with my original gut and purchase a 2025r. I’m super stoked and these next 2 weeks are going to kill me for sure!

Here’s my load out...

2025r
H120 loader and bucket
60” MMM
Mulching kit
iMatch
Ballast box
R3 Versa Turf tires (loaded)
Mechanical hydraulic diverter valve
HLA snow pusher outfitted with back drag and rubber edges
Also have 2” Bro-Tech rear spacers on the way

Can’t wait to play in the snow with this thing this winter!

#2 ·
Nice! Can’t wait to see you posting pics of your new :greentractorride:

Nothing like the smell of a new tractor. :thumbup1gif:

#3 · (Edited)
After a lot (A LOT) of research, including quotes after quotes for different models and configs (owe my salesman a beer or two for sure), I made the decision to stick with my original gut and purchase a 2025r. I’m super stoked and these next 2 weeks are going to kill me for sure!
SWEET! You won't regret going with the 2-series. I couldn't swing the price for a new generation, but found a really nice older gen 2520 just a short distance away with what I needed most, mower and loader. I was walking on eggs for about two weeks, hoping I could get my money together and swing the deal before it got sold to somebody else.

It is just the right size, IMO (2-series). I moved up from an X7, felt the move to a 1-series wasn't enough of a change. Sure looks a bunch bigger when parked next to my 318 in the shed, but it still fits in some tight places in the yard with no problems. Give us a first week's use report when you get it. I guarantee it'll take you that long to get off of it once you get it home.

Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Farm

#5 ·
Congrats on the 2025R, good pick IMO, though I may be slightly biased towards the 2025R. :thumbup1gif:

#15 ·
That’s cuz you look like a 10 yr old with a 5 o’clock shadow on that thing?
Nice tractor. Congrats!

#6 ·
SWEET! You won't regret going with the 2-series. I couldn't swing the price for a new generation, but found a really nice older gen 2520 just a short distance away with what I needed most, mower and loader. I was walking on eggs for about two weeks, hoping I could get my money together and swing the deal before it got sold to somebody else.

It is just the right size, IMO (2-series). I moved up from an X7, felt the move to a 1-series wasn't enough of a change. Sure looks a bunch bigger when parked next to my 318 in the shed, but it still fits in some tight places in the yard with no problems. Give us a first week's use report when you get it. I guarantee it'll take you that long to get off of it once you get it home.

View attachment 715440

Nice! I missed my ticket a few months back on a beautifully used 2008 2720 with FEL and 72” deck and low hours. I was still in my research stages and not ready to finance right then still shuffling some other payoffs. Later learned how much of a gem they are, but I’m pretty stoked to have had the ability to build this one to my own specs.

#7 ·
:good2: Nice congratulations. Will be wait to see pics.

Reactions: .:eMETAL:.
#10 ·
She’s gets delivered tomorrow! Only missing the auto-throttle and mower deck but it will get picked back up to have those installed later. This way I get it for the snow storm this week.

here’s a pic... 2” rear spacers being installed today.

#11 ·
That's sweet, congrats.
So, your dealer is installing the wheel spacers? Are they factory spacers like what is available on the 32/38R?

Reactions: greenharley
#12 ·
Enjoy your last day before officially being kicked out of the "I'm not getting a new tractor" thread.

Congrats on the new tractor.

The snow push looks AWESOME!

#16 ·
Congratulations!

#20 ·
:love: Very nice. Look good in its new home. Give us some feedback on how those tires do in the snow. ❄

Reactions: Kbar and PJR832
#23 ·
Can't wait to hear how that snow pusher does in the snow.

Reactions: Kbar
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.