Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

So on my 2021 John deere 2032R I have both the JD third function and the single point connector. The single point works great, the only issue that annoys me is that JD did not see fit to design a 6 line version for those that got the third function option, meaning I still have to use the quick connects foe the 3rd function. Not a big deal but annoying.

I've been in contact with the Italian company Faster and am in the process of trying to find a way to purchase their 6 line connector #P5066. Which I believe will work. I will keep you all posted of my progress.
Yellow Font Camera accessory Machine Automotive wheel system

But in the meantime if anyone had any leads on how to buy Faster products please let me know!

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Please keep us posed on this, I would be very interested in a 6-port single point as well!

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
so would I. I looked into them a couple of years back and found on for around 600$. I have the single point with my 2038R and have a WRLong third function.

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will for sure keep you all posted. For $600 I would definietly replace my 4 port single point connector with a 6 port version.
Faster in Italy got back to me very quickly and directed me to their N.A contact email, and I'm waiting to hear back from them. But again if anyone knows a distributor for them that will ship to Canada I'm all ears!

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No response from Faster's N.A contact, thus far. I'm going to try to find distributor, but again guys if anyone knows one please let me know.

·
Registered
2036R, 220R MSL, 72D, 270B
21 Posts
you could consider adding a 2 point along side the 4 point coupler . On my 2036R I fitted a diverter valve onto the 220R MSL to operate 3rd function. This way I only need the 4 hose quick coupler to the loader. I then fitted a 2 hose quick coupler down at the bucket, best thing I've fitted is the 2 point quick coupler to remove & refit my 4in1.
Green Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Hood

·
Registered
2021 John Deere 2032R
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where did you purchase the 2 line connector from?

·
Administrator
22,432 Posts
I priced all this stuff years ago through my distributor who can get FASTER stuff, the prices where crazy then, can't imagine what they are now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does anyone have a picture or drawings of the 3rd function and single-point connector?
I ordered both for my tractor, but it was delivered with the third function and without the single-point connector. I wasn't sure if the issue was compatibility, or if they forgot to add it.
I'd like to see how they are supposed to go together.

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Does anyone have a picture or drawings of the 3rd function and single-point connector?
I ordered both for my tractor, but it was delivered with the third function and without the single-point connector. I wasn't sure if the issue was compatibility, or if they forgot to add it.
I'd like to see how they are supposed to go together.
Here you go! This is how I installed mine. Allen

Green Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

Tire Green Automotive tire Motor vehicle Product

Green Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Automotive tire Green Motor vehicle Vehicle Asphalt

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Green Vehicle Automotive exterior

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Green Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Plant
Green Motor vehicle Fixture Hood Vehicle door

1 - 14 of 14 Posts