Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This month marks the six month anniversary, I totaled it up this morning: A total of 154 hooks sold so far. While not earth-shattering by any means, the pace has been manageable and there are a lot of guys happy with the product.

·
Registered
106 Posts
This month marks the six month anniversary, I totaled it up this morning: A total of 154 hooks sold so far. While not earth-shattering by any means, the pace has been manageable and there are a lot of guys happy with the product.
A great milestone to achieve. :thumbup1gif:

Are you considering any other bolt on product offerings?

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys...

I do have a few other ideas, but unfortunately time has not been on my side lately.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Congrats Kenny,

I certainly am one of those guys who are happy with your product. It is also nice to know, that to date, I account for about 2% of your sales (3 sets). :thumbup1gif:

Thanks again for providing an excellent product.

lost

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
I would have helped you but by the time I found this site, I had already welded a set of hooks on my bucket.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congrats sir! As soon as I get down to my FIL's to mount his, I will get you some more pictures for your website.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like mine. I put 3 hooks on my bucket. Yesterday, I chained a fair-sized maple stump to the bucket. I looped the chain from the right side, around the stump to the left side, then back around to the center. Since this was a big one, I carried it low, slow and backwards. I got 'r done! :good2:

I will most likely be ordering another pair for the backhoe bucket.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congrats Kenny

I bought a pair of hooks for my Son-in-laws new JD 3032 tractor, as a gift for him. I have not gotten up to his place since he got the tractor a few months ago. I assume he got the hooks bolted on....and he loves his new toy.....but he has been quite busy lately (aint we all?).

Looking forward to seeing more good products from Kenny in the time to come. WTG Ken!:good2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts