Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a product similar to gliding feet on furniture that I can drive my L110 onto in order to move my mower around the garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Have you considered the cradled wheel dollies they use for cars? Northern Tool and others sell them.

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
Do you need something to use temporarily while a repair is being made or do you want to routinely store the L110 in such a manor when not in use?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you need something to use temporarily while a repair is being made or do you want to routinely store the L110 in such a manor when not in use?
The idea is to store the mower when not in use. My garage has a spot that will fit the mower, but I can’t drive it in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
The idea is to store the mower when not in use. My garage has a spot that will fit the mower, but I can’t drive it in
There are commercial wheel dollies available but they are a bit expensive and tedious to use. Perhaps you could make your own platform. Take a sheet of 3/4" plywood, frame it with a few 2x4 cross braces and add a few heavy casters. You could even add a short hinged flip-down ramp on one end. Total cost would probably be less than wheel dollies and it would be way more convenient to use. Simply drive on to the platform, park and then push it to the storage spot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts