Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of chain shortness and a 6, 8 and 12' sling from Kenny. The whole experience from start to finish was flawless and super fast. The way Kenny packs his orders is nothing short of amazing.

The chain shortness and slings are top notch with nothing but the best in quality and workmanship!

Thank you Kenny for another quality order! I'm sorry, but I haven't figured out how to upload pictures with this new phone, Samsung Galaxy 9+.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I was very impressed too when I ordered my bolt on hooks.

Once I get more $$ in the tractor add on fund, Ill definitely be ordering more from him.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I must say everything I have ever ordered from Boltonhooks has been of impeccable quality.
If it wasn't for other priorities I would have a trunk full of Kenny's products.
So far, slings, bucket hooks, locking chain hooks, diff lock pedal, and chain shortener.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Kenny and co are great!!

I placed the order for my bolt on hooks and had them waiting in the shop for 2 weeks before my tractor arrived. They have been great!!! The OP’s top post made me wonder what a chain shortener is and I just had to check them out. $110 later I have about 12 items (including the diff lock pedal extender) coming my way from Kenny that will be put to good use! Thanks OP...��

·
Registered
12,228 Posts
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, Kenny is first class and does it better than anyone else I’ve ever ordered anything from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
20,280 Posts
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, Kenny is first class and does it better than anyone else I’ve ever ordered anything from
I think there’s something on your nose. Where’d you get that?

Oh.... never mind. :lol:

·
Registered
12,228 Posts
I think there’s something on your nose. Where’d you get that?

Oh.... never mind. :lol:
Well, Kenny and me go way back,,,,,,,,,all the way to Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts