Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I have to admit I am a bit chatty in this video but, if you are noticing any slowness in your reverse speed, here's one likely cause with the solution. If I hadn't decided to make a video, it is only a 15 minute repair. I did most of this repair while holding the camera in one hand as you will see. SPECIAL NOTE: As I found out while ordering parts online for this repair, it makes a difference which dealer you use as "Your Dealer" in the form - $8 as opposed to $14 in my case. That is a small difference for me, but for the pricey parts, I would advise you to try some of your other nearby JD dealers. I have 3 within 50 miles and they all vary on parts prices.

Here's the video link - https://youtu.be/5DOrVrs1qv4
-Tom:hi:

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Easy fix. Thanks:good2:

·
Premium Member
12,225 Posts
You never mentioned the part number but I assume you are referring to M152776 (item 26B below) which is a "bearing with housing". If so, the price from the local dealer here is $3.73. The price from GreenFarmParts is also $3.73.

Item 26A appears to be for S/N prior to 020000 and it is $4.25.

X500_bushings.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
part number

I took a picture and included it in the middle of the video still in the package. You are correct on the part number. $3.73 is a good price! I would get two and replace both if there is any slop in the linkage though. -Tom :hi:

·
Premium Member
12,225 Posts
I took a picture and included it in the middle of the video still in the package. You are correct on the part number. $3.73 is a good price! I would get two and replace both if there is any slop in the linkage though. -Tom :hi:
Oops... right you are. I have no idea how I missed that. Sorry. :)

I wonder how your dealer managed to get that part to $14?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts