Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone.
I just took delivery of my new 1025R about 5 days ago. Yesterday was the first time I was actually able to be home and see it in person since delivery. As I was looking it over I noticed some very small rust spots on the QAs where they attach to the bucket. Is this something you would complain to your dealer on? Is it not a big deal? What paint do you recommend I use to cover it up and prevent it from growing? Thanks for your help! 3741B23B-B623-400E-AE50-530C75746E6D.jpeg

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,468 Posts

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
If I understand you correctly, those are wear spots and as you use the bucket the vibration will take the paint off. You can either repaint as necessary or put a lubricant product on them. Fluid Film works well on those spots but there are others.

While you certainly want to keep your prize looking good, there are some places that are going to lose paint if you are using your tractor.

Treefarmer

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good morning everyone.
I just took delivery of my new 1025R about 5 days ago. Yesterday was the first time I was actually able to be home and see it in person since delivery. As I was looking it over I noticed some very small rust spots on the QAs where they attach to the bucket. Is this something you would complain to your dealer on? Is it not a big deal? What paint do you recommend I use to cover it up and prevent it from growing? Thanks for your help! View attachment 724164
Good morning everyone.
I just took delivery of my new 1025R about 5 days ago. Yesterday was the first time I was actually able to be home and see it in person since delivery. As I was looking it over I noticed some very small rust spots on the QAs where they attach to the bucket. Is this something you would complain to your dealer on? Is it not a big deal? What paint do you recommend I use to cover it up and prevent it from growing? Thanks for your help! View attachment 724164
Thanks for the help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts