Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Administrator
20,673 Posts
That's my favorite kind of snake. A dead one. :thumbup1gif::rocket::snipersmilie:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I like the hog nosed snakes, and most of the others that are not venomous.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Heck, that's just a snake, not a "graphic picture" at all...

THIS IS A GRAPHIC PICTURE!

huntsman-spider.jpg

:laugh:

·
8,558 Posts
I wouldn't particularly want that spider crawling on me, but he is cute, in his own way.

·
Premium Member
7,692 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,407 Posts
What' with all the snake hating? It's the mice that destroy things I hate. Ever had the wiring of your car, truck, or tractor chewed up?
Mice are at least cute.
Around here and over the years our dogs have chewed up a lot more than any mice have and some pretty expensive stuff at that.:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the help with the identification. Snakes generally don't bother me but the drive my wife crazy. Now that pic of the spider that makes my skin crawl. I don't even want to think the splat he would make on the floor and the bottom of my boot.

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
What' with all the snake hating? It's the mice that destroy things I hate. Ever had the wiring of your car, truck, or tractor chewed up?
My wife actually had a mouse in her car one time. She darn near drove it off a bridge. Growing up on a farm we always had mice the combine cab. Everytime we went to use it, they had chewed through something else.

·
Premium Member
14,714 Posts
Thanks for the help with the identification. Snakes generally don't bother me but the drive my wife crazy. Now that pic of the spider that makes my skin crawl. I don't even want to think the splat he would make on the floor and the bottom of my boot.
Mike, did your wife find this one or did you ?
I agree the only good snake is a dead snake and yes the splat would be very big on the floor or bottom of the boot stepping on that spider.

·
8,558 Posts
EWWWW! Cute, as an adjective applied to that critter, is so far down the list that I probably would never get there, even if I wrote a book on its personality! :mocking:

Awww. Come on! With his little eyes and his hairy legs and behind, he sort of reminds me of you boys! :laugh:

·
Administrator
20,673 Posts
Awww. Come on! With his little eyes and his hairy legs and behind, he sort of reminds me of you boys! :laugh:
Or your legs from behind your 1050 when doing the rain dance. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mike, did your wife find this one or did you ?
I agree the only good snake is a dead snake and yes the splat would be very big on the floor or bottom of the boot stepping on that spider.
The dogs and I came across it on our way back into the house.

·
8,558 Posts
The dogs and I came across it on our way back into the house.
Well, I like it Harold's spider pic! Thanks for posting his photo here! :good2:

felixm22, you must be a bit snake phobic too, if you killed it when your wife wasn't around. No fair blaming her!

·
Administrator
20,673 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts