Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, a couple of weeks ago I snagged a Snap-On Classic 96 cabinet off of Craig's List. I casually mentioned it to another member on here and he wanted to see. Here it is, I really like it.

Attachments

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
170 Posts
Randy,

If you added a mat, could the top of the box be used as a work bench?? Not talking of trans rebuilds, but light stuff.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
That is a sexy box. I tried to organize the box in my service truck. Bouncing through creeks and fields makes it impossible. BTW you may want to check your spelling of "measurement". ;-)

sent from my cell via tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Randy,

If you added a mat, could the top of the box be used as a work bench?? Not talking of trans rebuilds, but light stuff.
You got it Will, there is a top mat on it now. I have plans to change it with smooth rubber as the mat that is on it has a texture I am not fond of. And yes, I use it as a workbench. This was an up-grade from a stacked unit, this is the way to go. I also added overhead flourecent lighting. :thumbup1gif: Peepers are just not what they use to be.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is a sexy box. I tried to organize the box in my service truck. Bouncing through creeks and fields makes it impossible. BTW you may want to check your spelling of "measurement". ;-)

sent from my cell via tapatalk
I would think you would have to go to some kind of foam cut-out to hold tools in place for a service truck.

Yeah, I already knew the spelling was in error, now I will have to fix it.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update - Added lights

I modified the rolling chest with overhead florescent lights.:thumbup1gif:

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts