Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the part number for the plow blade that will quick attaches to the H120 loader? All I find on the JD site is the stand alone unit. I would hope the blade for the loader is less money.

Thanks!!!!

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Don't think JD sells a plow blade for the H120

Does anyone have the part number for the plow blade that will quick attaches to the H120 loader? All I find on the JD site is the stand alone unit. I would hope the blade for the loader is less money.

Thanks!!!!
John Deere doesn't sell a plow blade meant to put on the H120 loader I don't think. Artillian however a has slick method to mount JD 54" blade on the H120 loader. Here's the details of Artillians setup 54 Plow Products

·
Administrator
18,463 Posts
Frontier/JD does make a loader mounted blade (cant remember the # right now) but it's NOT recommended for the 1 or 2 series loaders.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Frontier/JD does make a loader mounted blade (cant remember the # right now) but it's NOT recommended for the 1 or 2 series loaders.
AF11 is the big boy loader mounted plow from JD... They even have an AF12 for bigger boys...

·
Premium Member
10,099 Posts

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Probably not

Somehow I don't thing this is gonna be "less money".:morning2:
Most likely not, but there are options. I've seen the 54" plow blade, quick hitch, and hydraulics quoted where I'm at for anywhere from 1500-1700. I hadn't priced out what the setup from Artillion would cost.

·
Registered
116 Posts
My dealer told me the same thing. Said Deere uses that disclaimer because too many people use the SCUT's as bulldozers. For something light though like snow removal though he said it would be fine although I guess if you have a warranty and something happens they might not cover it. Depends on the dealer.

John Deere doesn't sell a plow blade meant to put on the H120 loader I don't think. Artillian however a has slick method to mount JD 54" blade on the H120 loader. Here's the details of Artillians setup 54 Plow Products
That is awesome!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Most likely not, but there are options. I've seen the 54" plow blade, quick hitch, and hydraulics quoted where I'm at for anywhere from 1500-1700. I hadn't priced out what the setup from Artillion would cost.
My blade with hydraulics and everything was $1278.

Bxpanded.com sells a SCUT loader plow too. But by the time you add everything you need you're close to what I paid for the Deere set up and you've still got manual angling

·
Administrator
18,463 Posts
Bxpanded.com sells a SCUT loader plow too. But by the time you add everything you need you're close to what I paid for the Deere set up and you've still got manual angling
And a VERY long setup! Luckily the JD's have the JDQA as a standard item on most of their loaders so we can easily have options to replace the bucket.

large_23_2.jpg

·
Administrator
18,463 Posts
The Artillian setup just moves the JD plow setup to the loader, it is not a whole new plow. I too have seen the JD setup with quick hitch for around $1200-$1300.

·
Premium Member
10,099 Posts
I too have seen the JD setup with quick hitch for around $1200-$1300.
And if you check the "for sale" forum sometimes you can find a good used one for less!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I just can't justify dropping that much cash on a snow plow from JD. Saw the ratchet rack snow edge and picked one up. For what I need it will do just nicely.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts