Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,941 Posts
Amateurs! :laugh:

They would never make it with the L Street Brownies though! When I saw 100.3 all I could think of was some Steve Sweeney comedian show! If you have ever seen or heard Steve you know what I mean and you are a Mass resident so you had to have heard of him for sure.. He was a guest speaker at one of our Taunton get together's two years ago and in fact I am sure at least one other BO on this forum, was there too.. Had everyone in the place, (maybe 350 attendees) pretty much laughing our collective A$$e$ off and at 9am in the morning to boot.. Not to politically correct I might add.. I rang up my office and said listen to this,, all I received was; and you call that working! Thanks for the post. I'd do that to for a grand, (but who would watch?)
:lol:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Some

We had some , some time ago, but must have misplaced it. Now me, the snow blade and the snowblower have also forgotten What it looks and feels like. 61 degrees yesterday. 32 today, go figure. It still doesn't look like I will get to tryout the snowblower. I can say it did not do much on the grass. Telling the wife, "at least we are ready" did not help things.

·
Registered
733 Posts
We're on the edge of "lake effect snows" so we see quite a bit in a normal winter. Maybe not as much as some of the UP residents, but still we get some.

SnowDeer.jpg

OK, maybe not that much.. But these were from the winter of '13-'14. It's what made me buy the 1025r w/47" blower.

This was all cleaned up with a 24", 5.5 HP snow blower.

DSCF9155.JPG DSCF9277.JPG DSCF9335.JPG

DSCF9425.JPG IMG_0850.JPG

We've had a lot less snow this winter, but still enough to justify the tractor and implements!

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
21 - 25 of 25 Posts