Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
New to the group.
I am trying to install the electric chute actuator the the snow blower, the instructions are not very good and was hoping someone on here has done one before.
I have everything done but I'm not sure where i hook in for power?
2020 1025r
Thanks

·
Premium Member
17,254 Posts
What brand / model snow blower model do you have?

Is this a factory kit or after market kit?

If factory kit, what is the P/N of the kit?

·
Premium Member
17,254 Posts
Interesting... I wonder when JD came out with this? Do you have the green front blower?

I see what you mean. I just read through the instructions three times and it is very vague as to where power comes from. I suspect it is "Junction Block D" whatever that is.

Looks like a nice kit. $500 though for remote spout control.. wheew. Strange that it is only for 1-series and Gen-2 2025R.

I'm sure everyone would be interested to see some detailed photos of the installation when you are finished.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Didn’t know Deere had a electric actuator for the deflector for the quick hitch 47/54 blowers. Looks like fowldogs has one on his blower and that was back in February of 2018. It looks like the harness plugs into a connector on the tractor. Hard to tell with out an instruction sheet or pictures of the real harness to get a better idea.

·
Premium Member
17,254 Posts
Didn’t know Deere had a electric actuator for the deflector for the quick hitch 47/54 blowers. Looks like fowldogs has one on his blower and that was back in February of 2018. It looks like the harness plugs into a connector on the tractor. Hard to tell with out an instruction sheet or pictures of the real harness to get a better idea.
You can download the instructions from the JD website. I've read it three times and it is very vague as to where power comes from.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looks like power is coming from the junction block (D) witch I assume is battery. There is two connectors in the chassis harness that you plug the actuator harness into which is probably powered off the ignition side conectors (A and B).
Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Font

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.