Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All

There was a post about our JD snowblower and blade prices increasing. I wanted to let everyone to know why.

Our shipping costs have been jacked up the past few months. A lot of re weighs for trucking companies, etc. With that, we had to account for the extra cost.

If any GTT member was looking before or in the market now, I will work with you. Just need a zip code for shipping. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey All

There was a post about our JD snowblower and blade prices increasing. I wanted to let everyone to know why.

Our shipping costs have been jacked up the past few months. A lot of re weighs for trucking companies, etc. With that, we had to account for the extra cost.

If any GTT member was looking before or in the market now, I will work with you. Just need a zip code for shipping. Thanks
I understand your issue, but I placed order number 102703 for a new blade on 10-10-15 and can't even get a reply from your sales department on the status of my order. The status on line shows "Not Yet Shipped" Can you please email me back on when this will ship out. My contact information is correct on your website.

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts
Is this just applicable to front blowers? Or does it include 3pt blowers as well? (I'm kinda holding off until the 31st to order a SB1164!)

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand your issue, but I placed order number 102703 for a new blade on 10-10-15 and can't even get a reply from your sales department on the status of my order. The status on line shows "Not Yet Shipped" Can you please email me back on when this will ship out. My contact information is correct on your website.
Blades from that time frame will be here next week. I personally handle all online sales. I email customers rather than calling. Please pm your email so I have the correct info.

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 pt blowers will stay the same, but I only have 2 out of the 12 I ordered left. If I order a 1164 today they are out until February. Wouldn't wait if you are wanting one.

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts
3 pt blowers will stay the same, but I only have 2 out of the 12 I ordered left. If I order a 1164 today they are out until February. Wouldn't wait if you are wanting one.

I wish! :cray:

The bonus check gets deposited the morning of the 30th. :gizmo: I figured I'd be placing my order at about 8am.

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your blade will be here 10/26. I will send it out asap. Don't know what happend with the email, but do apologize.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts