Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please help? I am away from my tractor and need to get some measurements on the 54" snowblower. I want to make a new cutting edge with a 1" pipe welded to it so it wont dig into my stone driveway. I know there are 10 bolts that hold the cutting edge but need the bolt hole pattern on the cutting edge.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Could someone please help? I am away from my tractor and need to get some measurements on the 54" snowblower. I want to make a new cutting edge with a 1" pipe welded to it so it wont dig into my stone driveway. I know there are 10 bolts that hold the cutting edge but need the bolt hole pattern on the cutting edge.
This works for me on gravel drives. It is just a wider and longer plate welded to the bottom of the snow blowers steel shoe.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I measured my 54"blower from the inside to the 1st bolt is 1 1/8" to center. Then measuring center to center the next bolt is 3 1/2".Then measuring center to center the next bolt is 5 1/2" and then 5 1/2" the rest of the way.Both ends are the same measurement 1 1/8 then 3 1/2 and 5 1/2 thru all the center bolts. I hope this helps.
Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts