Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1993 5200 . Had the tractor for a couple of months now and everything has been great. Blowing snow, plowing out bush road, moving junk around. The cab is a real bonus when it's cold and blowing hard. Makes blowing the driveway and yard out a piece of cake. =) Glad I looked around long enough till I found one with the cab.

Can't wait till spring to get the rotary mower on it and clear some of the fields up.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Thats a nice machine! Do you have any issue with the rear window fogging up when you are turing around and blowwing snow?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been pretty good no real fogging issues. There is a fan pointing at the back window that does a pretty good job of keeping the fog off. Have to keep the heat cranked though. Gets pretty warm in there then, but it sure beats the alternative. =)

·
Administrator
18,527 Posts
You must be pretty smooth on that clutch with that wood piled up that high!

Do you have AC? If so turn it on with the heat and it will help keep the windows clear.

·
Registered
280 Posts
nice tractor, looks like it will be really good at clearing fields as well as clearing snow

·
Registered
972 Posts
Good looking tractor! I notice in the first picture there is a frost pattern on the right rear tire. By the looks of it, I suspect you might have frozen fluid in the tire. Did the tractor come from the south? Sometimes they use pure water for ballast in the south.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts