Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through my shop yesterday and found this full tech manual on a 2210 tractor, it is on CD. I have no idea where I got it, but I know I used it a few times when I had the 2210, so it works and has everything you need on CD. PM me first come first serve. I will go by date and time to first responder. It's free!

·
Registered
11,656 Posts
I was going through my shop yesterday and found this full tech manual on a 2210 tractor, it is on CD. I have no idea where I got it, but I know I used it a few times when I had the 2210, so it works and has everything you need on CD. PM me first come first serve. I will go by date and time to first responder. It's free!
:bigthumb: that's awful nice of u--BillieS. someone will sure appreciate it.:good2:

·
Registered
21,163 Posts
Ageed - awesome gesture! As I was reading it I was silently hoping it was for a 2520.

I just hope whoever gets it really has a 2210 and can use it vs. someone asking for it just to get something for free......

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ageed - awesome gesture! As I was reading it I was silently hoping it was for a 2520.

I just hope whoever gets it really has a 2210 and can use it vs. someone asking for it just to get something for free......
Thanks folks. This forum give to me more than I could ever give back in my lifetime. I found this figured it would be a way to give back to the members, as this is what makes this forum work. The people! I labeled the title in hope the 2210 owner finds it. Not just anyone surfing the forum.

·
Hey, I want a title too!
3,674 Posts
Didn't think this would be available, but sent a PM.

Can't say thank you enough to BillieS!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Item has been given away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.