Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a bh for 1025r. I know most don't sell them but maybe something is done with theres or moved on or up and cant take it with you them.

thanks

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
You may want to check MachineFinder and some of the other sites that specialize in used equipment sales.

·
Super Moderator
4,834 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Just a caution, I think I read somewhere (on GTT) that the 260B BH (like the ones advertised) may or may not fit some of the older 1025's and vice versa. I think there is a serial number break for the change. Depending on your tractor, you may have to look for a 260 instead of a 260B.

And, I did not see mention of whether the subframes were included in the ads listed, nor whether the power beyond was included. Extra expense which may or may not make it economical.

Good luck in your search.
Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks

Just a caution, I think I read somewhere (on GTT) that the 260B BH (like the ones advertised) may or may not fit some of the older 1025's and vice versa. I think there is a serial number break for the change. Depending on your tractor, you may have to look for a 260 instead of a 260B.

And, I did not see mention of whether the subframes were included in the ads listed, nor whether the power beyond was included. Extra expense which may or may not make it economical.

Good luck in your search.
Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for the additional information. I ad the power byond installed when I got mine just in case. I do need to ask about the subframe but I think the 260b is what I need for my 2017 1025r but will check out the serial number too!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Good info here. Mine is a February 2017 build so I require old style 260”a” bh. I couldn’t afford the tlb package but man I wish I bought it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep need a bh260 as they changed the design

Good info here. Mine is a February 2017 build so I require old style 260”a” bh. I couldn’t afford the tlb package but man I wish I bought it !

1025R made after July requires the bh260b... so I now know I need a bh260!:gizmo:

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
1025R made after July requires the bh260b... so I now know I need a bh260!:gizmo:
I'd still be on the cautious side about serial number vs build date. Just in my experience, manufacturers like JD usually document changes by serial numbers AND build date. Since you are close to the change-over date, it wouldn't hurt to confirm both. If you can't find it online, then try checking with your dealer.

It could save you a bit of heartache going down the road.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

I'd still be on the cautious side about serial number vs build date. Just in my experience, manufacturers like JD usually document changes by serial numbers AND build date. Since you are close to the change-over date, it wouldn't hurt to confirm both. If you can't find it online, then try checking with your dealer.

It could save you a bit of heartache going down the road.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks that what I did when I found out that I was so close .I gave my dealer the serial number and he looked it up and said close but no cigar!

·
Registered
105 Posts
When you find one I’ll take over as owner of the thread. Local dealership quotes me 12000$ difference between trading in my 2017 on a 2018 with BH. I can buy brand new backhoe and have it installed for about half of that....so I’ll be on the hunt for a used one like yourself.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Seat

I am sell the swivel part of the seat if you want one while the price is right
Look in the for sale section.
The are @@1800 at Deere

1 - 13 of 13 Posts