Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an opportunity to use my middle buster to install a culvert at one of my projects. After getting the utilities located, I was clear to do the digging. Good thing, a previous location did not show the gas main. I'm glad I recalled after finding I would have dug right over it and a tap. The middle buster worked great. Very little hand digging, and the size of the ditch was perfect for the 10" culvert. Pics to follow, Thanks KHOP

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,045 Posts
I had an opportunity to use my middle buster to install a culvert at one of my projects. After getting the utilities located, I was clear to do the digging. Good thing, a previous location did not show the gas main. I'm glad I recalled after finding I would have dug right over it and a tap. The middle buster worked great. Very little hand digging, and the size of the ditch was perfect for the 10" culvert. Pics to follow, Thanks KHOP
Looks like it did a very nice job.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,083 Posts
Looks good, nice job. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
This thread is exactly how and why I justify owning a tractor. Having a piece of equipment that renders a task from taking days to complete, down to mere hours and/or minutes is priceless in my book. No blisters on your hands, no back pain, no muscle ache, just a job well done.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Great project!Why does Lowes have to advertise all over the wrap? It's a rhetorical question. I get it, but it seems silly. With the volume of printing that they do, the price is small, but still there. Just drop the price, or make it camo.
Good question. I have a follow-up. Why does GE still put their name on appliances when clearly everyone knows they don't build them anymore? Why does the U.S. Govt. have to put up a flag everywhere they go? What are they building, or is it just the perception of building something?

The more we all see it, everywhere, the more it becomes commonplace. The more commonplace, the more complacent we become.

Yep, stayed in a Holiday Express last night...:laugh:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Great project!

I have to ask, though. Why does Lowes have to advertise all over the wrap? It's a rhetorical question. I get it, but it seems silly. With the volume of printing that they do, the price is small, but still there. Just drop the price, or make it camo. :lol:
I think that the fact that you posted that question, answers your question.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts