Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hi Fellas!
Up for sale is my JD 455 AWS, with a hydraulic dump MCS that has the better Kawasaki engine. The 3 weights on the front are NOT included. The Dealer I purchased it from told me I am the 2nd owner.
I have taken extremely good care of my baby!

Here are the things I have added to the tractor since purchasing about 2 yrs ago.
DECK
All deck wheels & rollers, new JD
New JD deck belt
New JD deck blades late last fall
TRACTOR
JD front weight bracket
JD single rear SVC
JD updated steel hyd line to PS block
JD non cracked seat pan (old one cracked around 4 boltholes)
JD new tail tight assembly's w/ reflective papers
Set of aftermarket steel tail light protectors
JD wheel spacers
HDAP 26X12X12 rear tires & rims w/ washer fluid
JD 18X8.50X8 front tires and rims
JD parking brake handle assy NIB, just broke it 5 days ago
JD new front tie rod ends (4) 1 installed
JD key switch assy w/ RIO, RIO DISABLED!
Updated reverse petal (rubber came off)
JD mounting brackets for Hyd dump MCS
JD larger battery, Dealer installed at purchase
And of course all normal oil & filter changes as needed.

As I have not done the spring maintenance these will be going with the tractor at no charge.
JD engine oil & filter
JD engine fuel filter
JD air filter if not installed
JD transmission filter & low-vis oil
Also included with tractor
JD repair manual book (we all know how much these have gone up)
JD tractor manual
JD mower manual
JD Hyd dump MCS manual (but showing Honda engine)
JD original to tractor front turf tires & rims 16X7.50X8
JD rear turf tires 26X12X12 & original to tractor rims, cleaned and re-painted. NLA from Deere.
Buyer of tractor will have first option to purchase these separately at an additional cost to be determined later
Brand new JD in the box rear PTO KIT # BM18415 NLA from Deere, and no NOS left in country. Will also include brand new in package PTO STUB SHAFT #M112354 (79.22)
Brand new in the box RUEGG CAT 1 3PT hitch
2nd Hyd dump MCS, hitch converted to accept JD I-match, Honda engine, oil smokes, but runs great, steel boot for 72" deck for 7" hose, and one for 8" hose.
JD new in the box Power Pak impeller (fan)
JD brand new in the box rear wheel spacer kit

Price with stated items and first option on additional items is 4600.00 OBO or REASONABLE offers by PM. Cash on pick-up or certified bank draft before pick-up. Will NOT split up tractor/mower/bagger
Located in N.E. PA near Elk MT Ski Center. 18470.
If you would like more or different pics, or info please ask. This is being offered to the GTT community first because how and what the GTT community represents. No strings attached, heip, info and advice!!!

Thank-you for looking. Allen.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi all. I have been fortunate to have sold some of my listings at fair prices, and as a result, I am lowering the price of this nice tractor/mower/bagger/extras to 4600.00! You usually can't find these in this good of shape and low hours, never mind all that I'm throwing in. Will give buyer fair price on PTO KIT/ CAT 1 3PT.

Grass is really getting green!!
Only reason for selling is to purchase a new bagger for new 2032R!! I can't even order it yet because of mandated shut downs!

Allen.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Allen
Your welcome!

Everyone needs to remember that buyer of tractor has first option at buying PTO & 3PT Hitch. It's only right. That is clearly what my add says.

Tractor sale pending, will update asap. There are multiple people asking about the kits, even though I tried to avoid this! So there is a list of potential buyers. I will be contacting those people in the order in which they asked only AFTER tractor sells. Only fair way to do it now. For the record this is NOT how I wanted this to go!

Thank-you to those who have shown interest!

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tractor and bagger have sold,repair manual, pto, & 3pt kits still for sale. will start new add.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.