Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1025R, '30 Ford, '08 Range Rover Supercharged, '63 MGB, '92 300ZX twin turbo, '73 Courier 2.3 turbo
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD. Frontier LP-1160 5' land plane in good condition new $1449, sell for $950

SOLD. Frontier BB2048 4' box blade in very good condition, new $1100, sell for $800

SOLD. County Line 4' x 4' heavy duty chain harrow on good condition, new $300, sell for $150

All are in 100% working order and they work like new. They've been stored indoors. I just don't need these anymore. Buyer pays shipping. Located in Sacramento, CA.

·
Premium Member
9,256 Posts
Pictures?
That’s about a 10-11 hr drive for me. Cost a couple hundred in fuel plus lodging. I’d be interested in the LP but just don’t have the time right now to take a road trip. That’s a good price.

·
Premium Member
1025R, '30 Ford, '08 Range Rover Supercharged, '63 MGB, '92 300ZX twin turbo, '73 Courier 2.3 turbo
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pictures?
That’s about a 10-11 hr drive for me. Cost a couple hundred in fuel plus lodging. I’d be interested in the LP but just don’t have the time right now to take a road trip. That’s a good price.
Photos coming today. We're just 3 miles west of Hwy 99 and 6 miles north of the Hwy 99/ I-5 junction. Very easy to get here - north of Sacramento. Buy it and you can stay here overnight. Charcoal grill or Traeger BBQd dinner on us.

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Minuteman17, pics with your post will help.
Anyone interested is going to ask for them anyways.
Photos should be up later today.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Pictures?
As soon as I saw the price on the land plane I was checking out his profile to see where he was... too bad he's literally about 2800 miles away for me!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Kbar
Don't you have a job down there you was supposed to check out.🙄

·
Premium Member
9,256 Posts
Photos coming today. We're just 3 miles west of Hwy 99 and 6 miles north of the Hwy 99/ I-5 junction. Very easy to get here - north of Sacramento. Buy it and you can stay here overnight. Charcoal grill or Traeger BBQd dinner on us.
Kbar
Don't you have a job down there you was supposed to check out.🙄
I been so slammed this year with no end in sight. 5 day fishing trip went VERY fast. I really wish I could make the time. I’d have to do atleast a 3-4 day trip. There’s people on OR I need to visit also. If it was next summer I’d be all over it. Just can’t get away right now :cry:

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
I'd almost take the trip just for the BBQ dinner!!!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Yes, but is it REAL BBQ? Oscar Leroy knows what I'm talking about!
I sure do! We aren't talking tomato based sauce here, either! Now I'm hungry!

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, but is it REAL BBQ? Oscar Leroy knows what I'm talking about!
Believe me - No Fake BBQ here - the grill is older than a lot of guys on here - I've been doing it on this thing since 1971. No complaints. A Traeger is a backup grill. And no molasses or other sugary crap on it. Apple cider vinegar and maybe alder wood chips
over charcoal or go home.

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I guess the price was pretty good - the land plane was gone within 4 hours of posting on Craig's List. I'm sorry someone on GTT didn't get it.

TE="Kbar, post: 3740117, member: 118926"]
Pictures?
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: trav
1 - 14 of 14 Posts