Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my jd 2210 but i kept my set up 54 inch snow blade/ fel -braket/hose adaptor Will this set up would work on 2320 ?:unknown:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I sold my jd 2210 but i kept my set up 54 inch snow blade/ fel -braket/hose adaptor Will this set up would work on 2320 ?:unknown:
Most likely not. I went from the 1 series to the 2 and the brackets are different. However there is a fix. Stop by Artillian, one of the vendors here, and he can fix you up. Take a look at this thread: http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/artillian-tractor/29521-artillian-forks-plow-adapter.html#post359369
You will see what I did. While you are at it get the forks and the backrest for the Artillian plate. You will wish you did later. When you order the adapter you will need to order a 1 series adapter. This will let you use the current setup you have.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Most likely not. I went from the 1 series to the 2 and the brackets are different. However there is a fix. Stop by Artillian, one of the vendors here, and he can fix you up. Take a look at this thread: http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/artillian-tractor/29521-artillian-forks-plow-adapter.html#post359369
You will see what I did. While you are at it get the forks and the backrest for the Artillian plate. You will wish you did later. When you order the adapter you will need to order a 1 series adapter. This will let you use the current setup you have.
Maybe i am not clear i have All parts/artillan forks plow adapter that you have in pics from my 2210 like 1 series set up :munch:

·
Super Moderator
5,099 Posts
Maybe i am not clear i have All parts/artillan forks plow adapter that you have in pics from my 2210 like 1 series set up :munch:
If you have the Artillian plow adapter then it will work on any 1- or 2-series JD CUT.

If you want to use your plow WITHOUT the loader, you'll probably need a different attaching support kit to mount your QuickTach hitch to the front of your machine.

·
Premium Member
9,112 Posts
There is an adapter between the frame of the tractor and the front Quicktach. Those are typically different between tractors. I think that is what BillieS was talking about.

Call Chris at Artillian and he will get your squared away.

I think the Quicktach goes directly on his fork frame plow mount, but I am not sure.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
If everything is from us, it will fit like a glove!

:bigthumb:
thanks
Now i can trade 54 blade with quick hitch adaptor for a 2320 set up But than i would need the Artillian adaptor for the fork frame Wonder if 2320 quick hitch is build stronger:unknown:- i would need jd adaptors too for frame if i do not use it on fel / total 3 adaptors about $500 extra

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
thanks
Now i can trade 54 blade with quick hitch adaptor for a 2320 set up But than i would need the Artillian adaptor for the fork frame Wonder if 2320 quick hitch is build stronger:unknown:- i would need jd adaptors too for frame if i do not use it on fel / total 3 adaptors about $500 extra
This is a little confusing to discuss without more specifics. My interpretation is that you already had everything from us for your 2210 to run the Deere 54 Blade on your 210 loader. And now you want to know if you can use this same equipment on the 200xx loader of the 2320. If that's the case, it will work fine. If you meant something different, please clarify.

The hitches themselves for all of these tractors are pretty good. It's the downstream components that connect the hitches to the tractor frames that seem weak (our system eliminates those parts - they aren't needed). I'll find a picture of what I mean and put it up here.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
thanks again - :hi:

My interpretation is that you already had everything from us for your 2210 to run the Deere 54 Blade on your 210 loader. And now you want to know if you can use this same equipment on the 200xx loader of the 2320. If that's the case, it will work fine

The hitches themselves for all of these tractors are pretty good. It's the downstream components that connect the hitches to the tractor frames that seem weak

That is what i need to know

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
This:

1.jpg

Is item number 1 here:

This happened while using the stock Deere 54 Blade on the front of the tractor with no modifications whatsoever.

Along with that ear bending and twisting, the whole bracket twisted and racked, which allowed the mating hitch to bend. This is why I am not a fan of putting larger blades on these Deere hitches or extending the 54 Blade with rigid extensions. These front attaching systems simply aren't that strong, as a whole. They are convenient. The old subframe type systems were much more substantial, just less convenient.

The good news is that using the Deere 54 Blade/Hitch on our pallet fork frame circumvents all of these problems because the hitch gets mounted to our adapter plate and then the pallet fork frame, omitting Item 1 above.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts