Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1025R was great, it did 95% of what I needed to do but now I am ready to try to cover the other 5% (lift capacity mainly). The backhoe is slow as well and I want something that will dig faster, and deeper.

So far I have found a Deere 4700 loader / backhoe with the gear w/ power reverser trans. It has 850 hrs and is priced at $22k. I have also found a 2016 Kioti CK3510 with the gear trans, 120 hrs for $18k.

If I could find the perfect tractor it would be capable of lifting 1800 lbs plus, have a gear trans with reverser, be pre-emissions and be sub 20k.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,442 Posts
Sounds like the 4700 is close to what you want. Does it have the lift capacity you need?

I would be a bit shy of the Kioti not knowing how their parts availability and service are.

Truth be told if I ever were to replace my 12 year old 2520 I would be looking at the same - gear trans with power reverser and a backhoe that had some speed and ability.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,432 Posts
the 4700 will be just fine for you. Assuming the loader isn't worn out, you can easily do 1800 pounds of lift.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,579 Posts
Does the Kioti include a backhoe?
The only time I have heard of problems getting parts for a Kioti, was recently after their parts system was hacked. The Kioti parts system is working fine now.

The 4700 was a good tractor. Just make sure the the pins are good on the backhoe & loader. Also check the transmission for cracks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like the 4700 is close to what you want. Does it have the lift capacity you need?

I would be a bit shy of the Kioti not knowing how their parts availability and service are.

Truth be told if I ever were to replace my 12 year old 2520 I would be looking at the same - gear trans with power reverser and a backhoe that had some speed and ability.
The lift capacity is a bit over 2k lbs so I am good there

Does the Kioti include a backhoe?
The only time I have heard of problems getting parts for a Kioti, was recently after their parts system was hacked. The Kioti parts system is working fine now.

The 4700 was a good tractor. Just make sure the the pins are good on the backhoe & loader. Also check the transmission for cracks.
The Kioti does have a backhoe. Not going to buy a tractor without a BH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
824 Posts
I have a 4500 with the 460 loader....lift capacity is fine with ballasting.....very good tractors for the $.....22k is a bit on the high side for my area (would go for 18-20 here)
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top