Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has somebody been talking to John Deere behind my back..................DRobinson?

They sent me a PINK HAT :lol:................:wink:

Hat_1.jpg

·
Administrator
20,674 Posts
It was rgd.:lol: Silly Texans.....

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was rgd.:lol: Silly Texans.....
You could be right, or maybe FarmGirl. Kennyd probably paid one of them to do it and with the company credit card. :lol:

·
Registered
11,884 Posts
:lol::lol: Good one!
A good indication that Deere and Company high level management knows their customers. As far as anyone knows, those owner's edition hats are all sent personally by the Chairman of the Board.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A good indication that Deere and Company high level management knows their customers. As far as anyone knows, those owner's edition hats are all sent personally by the Chairman of the Board.
Don't know about that but Babycakes likes it.:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
17,950 Posts
I guess even JD knows who does the real work around there :mocking: They really must be watching :lol:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Gizmo,

You should have given it to Babycakes when it arrived and told her you purchased it for her for to wear while she is mowing. :thumbup1gif: That should have bought you a few brownie points. Too late now my friend. I so hope my wife does not read this!!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gizmo,

You should have given it to Babycakes when it arrived and told her you purchased it for her for to wear while she is mowing. :thumbup1gif: That should have bought you a few brownie points. Too late now my friend. I so hope my wife does not read this!!
Trust me, I got the brownie points. She got the mower and the hat.:thumbup1gif:
Wait until ya see my new tractor............................................... NOT!:lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dangit DR !:shhh:

Its obvious that Deere is reading this board... was the go to alibi. You muffed it . I'm telling your granddaughter.:nunu::laugh:
I wonder if Misslily37 has a pink JD hat?

·
Registered
11,884 Posts
Dangit DR !:shhh:

Its obvious that Deere is reading this board... was the go to alibi. You muffed it . I'm telling your granddaughter.:nunu::laugh:
I will not allow that, my granddaughter is the only one that thinks I am cool. I should add, who has ever thought that.:laugh:

I wonder if Misslily37 has a pink JD hat?
When Misslilly's tractor was new, she was 11 years old, plus the Chairman of the Board was not passing out owner's edition hats back then. Plus, she probably would reject the pink hat. She would not allow her husband to buy my granddaughter a pink .22 rifle. Natural wood stock is OK, but not pink.

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
She would not allow her husband to buy my granddaughter a pink .22 rifle. Natural wood stock is OK, but not pink.
Sounds like my wife. I could probably count the number of things she owns on one hand.

·
Administrator
20,674 Posts
I will not allow that, my granddaughter is the only one that thinks I am cool.
I think you're cool. Gizmo and rgd said you were. They wouldn't lie would they? :unknown:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Never!

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
...or you could take it to your local nationally franchised hat repair store and have 'em shoot it whatever color you want. It's not very quick and pretty pricey, but most shops do a very credible job. You can get most lightbulbs repaired in those places also.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts