Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
16,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Kenny you're killing my budgeted monthly "blow money" I only get $60/mo to burn! Does it come with the rake holder thing-a-ma-jigs?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sorry JDS :hide:

The thing-a-ma-jigs will be an option, but I’ve not yet convinced the company that makes them to allow me to be a dealer yet. FYI they are called “Quick Fist Clamps”.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Sorry JDS :hide:

The thing-a-ma-jigs will be an option, but I’ve not yet convinced the company that makes them to allow me to be a dealer yet. FYI they are called “Quick Fist Clamps”.
PAC Tools makes a similar (but higher priced) product, you might check with them. I've been using them for a few years in hard use environments without a failure.

The boxes look great, If I hadn't built storage for all my tractor chains into my ballast box I'd be in. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
704 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
kenny can you shoot me an email and let me know how much the box will be and when you'll have them this just solved a problem I have and now I need to save my allowance money for one or two:bigthumb:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I guess I better start budgeting for some green paint. As accommodating as Kenny is I doubt that he can match the hue of my beat up old stationary hook model. Just more lip stick on the pig.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I guess I better start budgeting for some green paint. As accommodating as Kenny is I doubt that he can match the hue of my beat up old stationary hook model. Just more lip stick on the pig.
Or Kenny can start selling "distressed" versions of his products... like Deere does with their "dirty" model tractors!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
you showed me that the last time I was down there when it was in the design stage :good2: I want one :bigthumb: looks like I will be making a drive down to Westminster soon :bigbeer:

·
Administrator
20,144 Posts
So I’ve had the opportunity to check out these chain boxes. It totally transformed how I use my tractor and outfit it. :good2:

First off, let me share with you how I stored my chain for use.

Some floorboard action here....

And some “hang it off the forks” action in the front.

Now I can carry 4 chains, 2-1/4” and 2-5/16” chains. I also have two small chain shortners and one large chain shortners in those chain boxes. And I also get some more ballast where I can actually use it!

Now these boxes aren’t the production version. They have some differences. Either way, these are very awesome! Great idea Ken, this was a home run for my tractor! :thumbup1gif:

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Those are really nice! My chain is either on my floorboard or sitting on top of my ballast box or in the garage (where I have to go back and get it when I need it! :banghead:).

I may have to trade my Speco QH in for an iMatch so I don't have to wait for "imported quick hitch version" of these! :laugh: Oh, that Kenny - making me spend more and more and more money!! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
Those are really nice! My chain is either on my floorboard or sitting on top of my ballast box or in the garage (where I have to go back and get it when I need it! :banghead:).

I may have to trade my Speco QH in for an iMatch so I don't have to wait for "imported quick hitch version" of these! :laugh: Oh, that Kenny - making me spend more and more and more money!! :laugh:
I have a Landpride Quick Hitch. Haven't looked to see if these will fit. :dunno:

Like everything else Kenny makes they look very well made and quite practical. :thumbup1gif:

Haven't really used chains with the tractor in a while. The Gator however has several straps for ZTR recovery. :laugh:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'll definitely need to order 1 or 2 of these when they come out, they'll be a great addition to the tractor. Are the black bolt-on mounts for carrying tools such as shovels/rakes or such?

Rick

·
Registered
11,895 Posts
I like it. I believe I may add 2.
Free ballast with the box and chains :laugh:
I've noticed my iMATCH is much heavier now, of course, why remove the chains before removing the iMATCH. :laugh:
Gosh darn it Kenny, I just added the last invention to the wish list. I’ve used up my favors with the VP of Finance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is always Christmas. :thumbup1gif:
The boxes look great, If I hadn't built storage for all my tractor chains into my ballast box I'd be in. :bigthumb:
They'll hold more than just chains.
kenny can you shoot me an email and let me know how much the box will be and when you'll have them this just solved a problem I have and now I need to save my allowance money for one or two:bigthumb:
you showed me that the last time I was down there when it was in the design stage :good2: I want one :bigthumb: looks like I will be making a drive down to Westminster soon :bigbeer:
You can't get JUST one, it would look out of place without it's matching mate. :good2:
I have a Landpride Quick Hitch. Haven't looked to see if these will fit. :dunno:
I think you should just buy an iMATCH. :munch:

·
Administrator
16,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I'll definitely need to order 1 or 2 of these when they come out, they'll be a great addition to the tractor. Are the black bolt-on mounts for carrying tools such as shovels/rakes or such?

Rick

Yes they will be an option.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
You can't get JUST one, it would look out of place without it's matching mate. :good2:
. :munch:
does anybody ever order just one thing at a time from Ken I know when I go there i got to have plenty of money and I come home with a box full of goodies

Sent from my ASUS_A009 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,895 Posts
does anybody ever order just one thing at a time from Ken I know when I go there i got to have plenty of money and I come home with a box full of goodies

I think it's a genius business mind to have products that sell better a pair/set. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
3,585 Posts

Thank goodness that I don't live within driving distance of Kenny!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
I think you should just buy an iMATCH. :munch:
No problem.

Send me your credit card number. :gizmo:

Awe, never mind. I'll just call Kenny and tell him to send it with the boxes and to take it out of your T shirt allowance.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Jeez. Kenny has an uncanny way of separating me from money. :gizmo::nunu::greentractorride:

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.