Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Alright Kenny....you got us talking, drooling, wanting, begging for them. Release them already! :mocking::hide:

·
Administrator
20,152 Posts
Mine aren’t for sale. Sorry fellas....

·
Administrator
16,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
So do we have an APPROXIMATE date they might be ready for sale?

WHAT, WHEN and WHERE farm show?
No I don't have a date just yet, there are some small pieces to the puzzle that have to be fitted before I can offer them for sale. I do appreciate the interest though, thanks!

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
:hornets::whip::gizmo::nunu::tongue::good2::cheers:

·
Administrator
16,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Sorry guys, we just have not been able to get this. Making instructions, assembling hardware, figuring out packaging, taking and editing pictures, updating the website are just some of the "little" behind the scenes things that it's just hard to make time to do.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Understood! Thanks for the updatee!

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Sorry guys, we just have not been able to get this. Making instructions, assembling hardware, figuring out packaging, taking and editing pictures, updating the website are just some of the "little" behind the scenes things that it's just hard to make time to do.
Take your time Kenny :lol:

There is no doubt these will be a hit, especially once on your site. :thumbup1gif: I honestly can't picture my iMATCH without them now. :bigbeer:

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Take your time Kenny :lol:
There is no doubt these will be a hit, especially once on your site. :thumbup1gif: I honestly can't picture my iMATCH without them now.
Well, aren't you just special! It's bad enough you have them, you don't have to rub our noses in it. :banghead: Not all bad though. I've heard the production release is far superior to that demo model you have. Too bad for you, but thanks for being a test dummy! :lol:

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Well, aren't you just special! It's bad enough you have them, you don't have to rub our noses in it. :banghead: Not all bad though. I've heard the production release is far superior to that demo model you have. Too bad for you, but thanks for being a test dummy! :lol:
Test dummy, crash test dummy, I"m starting to see a pattern here. :lol:

But, you should get a set, they're well worth the price of admission.

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
If only we could, Pat.... if only we could.

:laugh:
Just shoot Kenny an email.

Seriously, I've found several uses for these. In one I carry a 15' 3/8th chain (a 20' 5/16th chain also fits) and a chain shortener, in the other I carry my draw bar and my draw bar extension. I've also used them to hang two 42 lb suitcase weights on each side to give me more down force on my middle buster when harvesting potatoes These boxes are an invaluable addition to any iMATCH. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Chain box

I want two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
If only we could, Pat.... if only we could.

:laugh:
I believe I’ll be getting these for my imatch when available. Have to see what else I can get stuffed in a shipping box so they aren’t lonely

Pat- You can send me yours if you want so you can get the fancy new and improved ones. I’d hate for your videos to be outdated :lol:

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
I believe I’ll be getting these for my imatch when available. Have to see what else I can get stuffed in a shipping box so they aren’t lonely

Pat- You can send me yours if you want so you can get the fancy new and improved ones. I’d hate for your videos to be outdated :lol:
Nah, I"m good with the old and outdated. :lol:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts

·
Registered
11,898 Posts

·
Administrator
16,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
41 - 58 of 58 Posts