Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw this image and thought I'd share. All the hard workers will appreciate this.

Hard work.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
I like that.

But somewhere I read that fire engines are red, tractors are green.

:greentractorride:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I like that.

I have BOTH, red and green. My Avery is red, so it works for me! :-D

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Some folks think I'm a bit crazy, but after a full day at work, I look forward to feeding and working with the animals on our little farm. I don't look at it like "work". I feel so relaxed after doing some ground work with the horses, walking the property, and filling grain buckets or hauling hay to the feeders, that I sleep like a baby. Not because I'm worn out, but because of the good feeling I have after everyone is taken care of.

·
Premium Member
7,701 Posts
I like that.

I've seen "lime green" fire trucks and I would not mind owning a red tractor (a certain 4wd 584? IIRCC :dunno: that has been seen in pictures on this forum) :yahoo:

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
You got that right

I've seen "lime green" fire trucks and I would not mind owning a red tractor (a certain 4wd 584? IIRCC :dunno: that has been seen in pictures on this forum) :yahoo:
I agree with both. I've seen the lime green trucks, thought they looked terrible. The 584 looks great. We've got a 784 2 wd but the 4 x 4 version looks much better. Very tough tractors and if it ever leaves the current owner, I would see if it could come east. . .

Treefarmer

·
Premium Member
7,701 Posts
I agree with both. I've seen the lime green trucks, thought they looked terrible. The 584 looks great. We've got a 784 2 wd but the 4 x 4 version looks much better. Very tough tractors and if it ever leaves the current owner, I would see if it could come east. . .

Treefarmer
Line forms to the REAR! :nunu:

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Closer, much closer

Line forms to the REAR! :nunu:
LOL, I"m much closer and tractors shouldn't be taken too far from their home territory. I'm told it makes them unhappy. :cookoo:

I don't think it really matters as that tractor is probably staying right where it is for a long time. . .

Treefarmer

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
I have a favorite red tractor. 560, it was my very first favorite tractor. Our neighbor bought one when we were still Amish and on the farm. I thought that was the best looking tractor in the world. Still love them.

·
Super Moderator
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a favorite red tractor. 560, it was my very first favorite tractor. Our neighbor bought one when we were still Amish and on the farm. I thought that was the best looking tractor in the world. Still love them.
It's a Classic!

Farmall 560.jpg :thumbup1gif:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts