Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
This week I was playing with the jd build your own, and I wanted to price a block heater. So, I clicked 'view price' I entered my zip code, and selected a dealer. I then clicked submit, but it doesn't do anything. This happen to anyone else??
Any thoughts??

Thanks!

JohnH123

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Hiya,

Yep, been happening to me for a while now, it's a feature, I'm too lazy to troubleshoot it, I just call the dealer. :thumbup1gif:

Tom

·
Registered
583 Posts
I click submit, then refresh screen, then it works.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I've been having trouble accessing JD parts for a little while. I was blaming it on my slow ISP Hughesnet. I noticed this notification when I sign in when I do get it to work.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,979 Posts
I've been having trouble accessing JD parts for a little while. I was blaming it on my slow ISP Hughesnet. I noticed this notification when I sign in when I do get it to work.

Jim, I use JDP almost daily and have never seen anything like that before. The only time I have problems is on Sunday evenings sometimes, it seems that's when they do updates.

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
I've been "building my own" of the JD site for 6-8 years - it's absolute $hite. I've tried it for ZTR's, CUT's, and $600,000 combines (just for fun). It's tempermental, a complete waste of time, and at the end of it all, all it wants to do is get your contact info to a sales guy.

-J.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
640 Posts
Same issue, tried it today and it just sits there and does nothing. Tried the refresh, still nothing! :banghead:

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
What I found is that if you want full pricing, you have to choose a dealer at the beginning before you get started. Any time later it will not work. You must have a dealer chosen at the beginning or it will not give you all the pricing. Once I found that out, it has worked fine for me.

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts