Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got about 8 hours on the 4066R so far and quite a bit of idling. Soot is staying at zero??? Anyone else observe this?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mine is the opposite, it's at 76 and doesn't seem to drop. And I've been working it pretty good today with my throttle at 2200+ rpm.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
0 doesn't seem correct, think my 2 aeries was 50 percent from the beginning

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My 2038R had soot levels from the factory. Not sure why its reading zero. Slightly concerning

·
Registered
2015 3046R Cab
100 Posts
My 3046R came to me with 1100 hours and 0 percent soot. I assume the dealer forced a Regen before I picked it up. It got to about 50 more hours and started doing frequent passive regents but only knocking the soot down about 2-3% each time.

I was about to contact the dealer because I didn't think the Regen was working, but yesterday I finally worked it long enough it started a passive Regen and went well the way down to 20%!

So, if you have low soot, it probably means you are working the tractor as intended.

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
I would worry about a 0% reading. Is the sensor working? it's worth checking out.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Called the dealer, on the lead tech that put the unit together said to give it 25 30 hours. He's seen especially clean brand new units take a while to register soot on the gauge. They told me to send it in if I'm not seeing anything by 30 hours. I do remember when I did a parked region on the 2038 it took 4 or 5 hours for it to register soot again from 0.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ran it steady at 2200 RPM tonight checking ac and heat temps and out of no where it climbed to 5% in a matter of minutes 👍

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.