Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were gone for a week and returned to the beautiful sound of the frogs in the pond. Not only do I enjoy the sound of the frogs but it means the grand boy is going to have a lot of fun catching them again this year.

Here is a short clip of the pond and part of the yard. The gophers need to be trapped out as you can see. The fencing in the driveway is going to be sold as soon as I pull out the other surplus material from the "back 40". And of course I couldn't resist a shot of the maple leaf, :thumbup1gif: .

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Looks like you finally made it to Springtime up there! 'Bout time!!! Neat video! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Where's all the snow you had a little over a week ago? :laugh: Still some here if you miss it! :lol: Nice secluded place you got there. Looks peacefull.:good2:

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand there was a lot of rain the week we were away so that likely ate up the last of the snow, no complaints from me though. Yes, it is a very peaceful place. When the leaves come in you can't see any of the neighbours' houses and it absorbs a lot of the noise from the road which is at the top of my 300' driveway.

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
We were gone for a week and returned to the beautiful sound of the frogs in the pond.
Not only do I enjoy the sound of the frogs but it means the grand boy is going to have a lot of fun catching them again this year.
Here is a short clip of the pond and part of the yard. The gophers need to be trapped out as you can see. The fencing in the driveway is going to be sold as soon as I pull out the other surplus material from the "back 40". And of course I couldn't resist a shot of the maple leaf, :thumbup1gif: .

I heard how you guys catch frogs up there in the Ice Kingdom; you wait for a Norther to come in, run to the pond and scare the frogs so they jump in just as the Norther hits. Most will be frozen with their legs sticking out...then you just get the old push mower and...you know the rest. :laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts