Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to locate a source in case a potential 720 purchase has this design. These tubes have been known to corrode and have been one way that antifreeze leaks into the oil.

Not sure if these can be pulled without damage from a good salvage tractor and reused. I believe they have to be pressed in.

·
Registered
222 Posts
H&J Machine Shop - H & J Machining - John Deere Valves Guides Springs -701.652.3289 in ND does them for 150 bucks and the o-ring for 3., They can be reused, but to me, its not worth it, i kinda figure a lot of this stuff new will outlast me, so i call it a one time expense, especially if i dont have to do it again lol

Plus they are REAL nice people, i hope he stays open a LONG time

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
H&J Machine Shop - H & J Machining - John Deere Valves Guides Springs -701.652.3289 in ND does them for 150 bucks and the o-ring for 3., They can be reused, but to me, its not worth it, i kinda figure a lot of this stuff new will outlast me, so i call it a one time expense, especially if i dont have to do it again lol

Plus they are REAL nice people, i hope he stays open a LONG time
Thanks tlock. Those will work for sure. They have several other needed items too.

Thank you..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts