Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I put a 4 inch spacer on all wheels of my 3039R tractor, can I still put the belly mower on and off the tractor? Any hints on how to accomplish this? Thanks, Jonathan

·
Registered
70 Posts
If I put a 4 inch spacer on all wheels of my 3039R tractor, can I still put the belly mower on and off the tractor? Any hints on how to accomplish this? Thanks, Jonathan
Yes, but you will have interference with the right rear scallop wheel bracket and the R4 tire. Especially if you run your rear tires at 14 psi or less.

I recommend using 3.0 or 3.25 inch spacers. You should not have any interference with 3.25 inch. You will get occasional interference with 3.5 when fully pulled up and 12-14 psi rear tire pressure. I know this from first hand experience.

Reactions: Myasis Dragon

·
Registered
101 Posts
I think if I understand your question, you are also referring to front wheels, which will likely cause them to no longer line up with the drive over deck brackets! Also its been discussed on this board also that spacers on the front really don't do anything due to the pivoting front axle. If that isnt your intent just ignore, lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.