Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen a couple recent posts about landscape rakes and the topic of Limited 3 point attachments.

I thought the "limited" was just meaning the weight. But from what I gather in my reading is that the entire implement is built different to allow proper lift height.

That being said, has anyone ran a County Line 6' rake with a 1025R ?
If so, how does is act?

Thanks

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have a county like 6 ft landscape rake that I used on my 1025 all summer. Its perfect. Im glad I didnt go smaller. With the 1025 you can set the depth and dont dig in deeper than needed. Be prepared to lift when needed. I did not get the wheel kit but I have a feeling that would make it foolproof.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Seen a couple recent posts about landscape rakes and the topic of Limited 3 point attachments.

I thought the "limited" was just meaning the weight. But from what I gather in my reading is that the entire implement is built different to allow proper lift height.

That being said, has anyone ran a County Line 6' rake with a 1025R ?
If so, how does is act?

Thanks
The CAT1 restricted label relates to the lift height of the tractor and the 15" distance from lower pins to center link. Good attachments will allow connection with the hitch or using Imatch at 15" and 17" height. I don't know where Countyline attachments are made, but they are made very well and are for the most part Imatch compatible.

Reactions: keane and Gizmo2
1 - 3 of 3 Posts