Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys Let's have a little fun. I have a need for a special receiver hitch that just isn't offered commercially. It is to carry some thing really awkward that is a real pain to deal with in the traditional way. So I decided to just make my own receiver mounted rack. Here is the start of the construction, see if you can guess what I am going to transport with it.

DSC02751.jpg

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,192 Posts
Heavy Hitch so you can add weight?? :dunno:

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I think I see foot pegs in the reflection of the tailgate. It looks like both pieces are solid. Too easy, it's a mother-inlaw hauler.:mocking: As long as you put foot straps on the pegs, I believe that will be legal in Wiscowsin, not sure you could take her out of state.:yahoo:

Are you going to stop by and make it Black? It would be warmer for her.

·
Super Moderator
4,884 Posts
It is to carry some thing really awkward that is a real pain to deal with in the traditional way.
Is it so you can haul around the 4,367 keys to your tractor? Will it have separate compartments for "red keys" and "black keys"? :laugh:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,403 Posts
Have no idea what ya fixing to build yet, but don't accidently open the dang tailgate!!! :banghead:

:lol:

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
I think I see foot pegs in the reflection of the tailgate. It looks like both pieces are solid. Too easy, it's a mother-inlaw hauler.:mocking: As long as you put foot straps on the pegs, I believe that will be legal in Wiscowsin, not sure you could take her out of state.:yahoo:

Are you going to stop by and make it Black? It would be warmer for her.
Can't be. Randy doesn't have a mother-in-law. Remember, Randy is the one with all the cool toys.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
If you read the too many sandwiches thread,,
you will be carrying an electric mobility scooter,,,:dunno:

:bigthumb:
Another thought - one that I will likely need someday in the future - is something to transport a scooter (wheelchair) type of device.
Why,, are you,,, too,,, eating too many sandwiches?? :dunno:

:laugh:

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I think it's a trick. It actually goes in the other way and is going to be used as a radiator remover for tailgaters.:laugh:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hitch hammock?

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
Tailgating at Packers games?

Attachments

·
Registered