Green Tractor Talk banner

spot spryer I built

2313 6
I got the sprayer from Northern and built the frame from steel I had on hand.

It takes me a tankful of weed killer when I spray around the pole buildings, house and the brick sidewalk leading to the deck..

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Looks good!

I got the sprayer from Northern and built the frame from steel I had on hand.

It takes me a tankful of weed killer when I spray around the pole buildings, house and the brick sidewalk leading to the deck..
Thanks dellwas, sure beats the hand pump tanks.
Very nice, thank you for sharing. It is nice to have the right tool for the right job and that you had a hand in making or modifing is just a bonus. :good2:
Tackit joined us from weldingweb.com, got a sneaky suspicion the projects are pro work, sure looks like it to me!

:good2:

Very nice, thank you for sharing. It is nice to have the right tool for the right job and that you had a hand in making or modifing is just a bonus. :good2:
Good deal. I am always up for a lesson in welding! :good2:
Tackit joined us from weldingweb.com, got a sneaky suspicion the projects are pro work, sure looks like it to me!

:good2:
Very nice! The get the username now:lol:

I made one a few years ago...TSC had a pallet of misc. sprayer parts one day when I was there and I offered the guy $100 for all of it and he said yes.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.