Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know where to get longer spray straws? Like the little red straws that come with spray cans of Fluid Film and WD-40?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Any one know where to get longer spray straws? Like the little red straws that come with spray cans of Fluid Film and WD-40?
Well what I have done and works quite well, if you have more than one tube is use a small piece of shrink tube and couple two or even three of the tubes together. Slide the shrink tube over the ends to couple together and shrink it

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well what I have done and works quite well, if you have more than one tube is use a small piece of shrink tube and couple two or even three of the tubes together. Slide the shrink tube over the ends to couple together and shrink it
That's a good idea! I taped two together, but it didn't work all that well. Hope I can get the shrink tubing to shrink before the plastic straw melts.
I did email Fluid Film and asked them, maybe they will send me a couple long ones.

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Administrator
17,982 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Administrator
20,708 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do you mean NOW?:lol:
I JUST KNEW IT.........................The minute I hit the submit button.:lol:
No sense being one unless ya show it once in a while.

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Wow ,never knew there was a website for little red straws..

·
Registered
131 Posts
Very nice but I have to ask what the search was you used on Google cause I tried and came up empty. Now I look like a dumbass.:lol:
Thanks a bunch!
Nah. Actually I did a search for "WD40 replacement straws". That led me to a forum posting on advrider.com asking a similar question. I went through the postings and found it on post #17.

I am a self proclaimed Google master so don't feel bad. Hahaha.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nah. Actually I did a search for "WD40 replacement straws". That led me to a forum posting on advrider.com asking a similar question. I went through the postings and found it on post #17.

I am a self proclaimed Google master so don't feel bad. Hahaha.
:lol::good2:
According to diesel, I'm a self proclaimed dumb a**

·
Administrator
20,708 Posts

·
Administrator
20,708 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts