Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having trouble finding a lawn dethatcher that was big enough for my 2720 so I built my own. I know its off season but I just came across the pictures . They may help out if someone is thinking of doing the same thing . I bought 2 48"tow behinds from my local hardware store and converted into a 3PTH model . It works quite well.

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nice build......
Mine is very similar.... At least my second version.... First attempt worked OK, just plugged up too easily....
I plan to build a 3pt lift for the front of my tractor, and I can turn the rake around so it will work out ahead of my MMM...

Keep up the good work and post results...

Enjoy
===
ThatchRakeRev1_zps6d81d136.jpg

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,870 Posts
Wyobuckaroo, I am glad you posted. I knew I saw another custom built unit but could not find the post for pitboss.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the front 3pth idea. I'm looking forward to some pictures of it completed. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
768 Posts
I was having trouble finding a lawn dethatcher that was big enough for my 2720 so I built my own. I know its off season but I just came across the pictures . They may help out if someone is thinking of doing the same thing . I bought 2 48"tow behinds from my local hardware store and converted into a 3PTH model . It works quite well.
Looks like you have a nice toy storage facility too! :thumbup1gif: What are the dimensions?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thank you. Its 40x60. Ill try to find some pictures and post them uner the building form. My wife has taken over a bit but its still a place for toys and boys :lol:
That would be great! 12 foot ceilings or more than that? I'd love to build a nice sized building in the relatively near future and put an asymmetrical 2 post 7,000lb lift in it. Always interested in ideas and seeing others toy hangouts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts