Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Antique Tractor/Garden Tractor plow day Saturday May 7,2016 Check out the WNYTCC website calendar for more info.

·
Administrator
20,982 Posts
Can you provide more info, like a location and a link please?

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sometimes the calendar doesn't copy for some reason. Club Calendar - WNYTCC hope it works.
It didn't click over to May and click on the date May 7

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
12,650 Posts
Sometimes the calendar doesn't copy for some reason. Club Calendar - WNYTCC hope it works.
It didn't click over to May and click on the date May 7
THIS LOOKS INTERESTING TO SEE. looked at the pics and their was farm tractors plowing too, so will the garden and old farm tractors be there together, if so can u post it. and where do I go to, to see this at. just need a address of something to look on map, how I would go-or how far it is from me, here in PA. thanks for the info.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
THIS LOOKS INTERESTING TO SEE. looked at the pics and their was farm tractors plowing too, so will the garden and old farm tractors be there together, if so can u post it. and where do I go to, to see this at. just need a address of something to look on map, how I would go-or how far it is from me, here in PA. thanks for the info.
Yes both will be there,Its for both garden tractors and larger and antique tractors.Here's the address Schlenker's Farms 2149 Elton RD Ionia,N.Y.14475.
Open to public, plowers $10 membership fee Contact Ed Wheeler 585-7480505 Starts at 900 am
Hope you can make it
Tom

·
Registered
12,650 Posts
Yes both will be there,Its for both garden tractors and larger and antique tractors.Here's the address Schlenker's Farms 2149 Elton RD Ionia,N.Y.14475.
Open to public, plowers $10 membership fee Contact Ed Wheeler 585-7480505 Starts at 900 am
Hope you can make it
Tom
thanks I will look the address up and see how far away it is, and about what time I would need to leave, to get there. thanks again for the info. so I looked it's almost 300 miles away, and it looks like ur right kinda below Rochester, am I looking at the right place? ok-thanks I would really like to come for the day and watch.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New plow day popped up May 1 in Java,NY

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts