Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any info on the part number for a 1996 SRX75 rear bagger? I see pictures online but no part numbers and no luck on any JD part websites. I know it's a combination of part numbers. Chute, bag, reservoir, etc. It's a 30 inch deck with the 9 hp Kawasaki.

·
Registered
185 Posts
SRX 75 bagger

Sorry I don’t have your part number. If you are looking to acquire that bagging system I would not recommend it. I used an SRX 75 for 14 years and my neighbor used it for 12 years before that. My brother in law has it now. Good little machine. The trouble with the bagger is that any amount of moisture or lushness to the grass plugs the bagger up. It becomes an exercise in frustration. I had more luck with a rake. I would look for a cheep sweeper instead.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone have any info on the part number for a 1996 SRX75 rear bagger? I see pictures online but no part numbers and no luck on any JD part websites. I know it's a combination of part numbers. Chute, bag, reservoir, etc. It's a 30 inch deck with the 9 hp Kawasaki.
I have a GX85 with the 30" mower and a bagger. The part number on the installation instruction book is BM20452. I think that this number is for the kit. The mower & bagger work great cleaning up the leaves. Good luck!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thank you myerjrj! Does it have the power flow fan on these models?
No, you'll need the "high lift blade", part #M89455. I've found that going slow (in my case using 1st gear) allows the mower to suck up the leaves better. I probably look funny going so slow but it does a nice job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts